Best Way to Identify Other Roll Call Members?

pjtulsa

Hi All..

I have been involved with many Roll-Calls and some have had a way to identify other members in the terminal with the use of Mardi Gras Beads, Bandanas or some other signal..

What was your favorite Idea from a past Group or maybe one you are planning to use that we can borrow?

I know you guys have some GREAT Ideas so let us know..

Thanks,

My stuffed cow hanging out of my backpack is usually identified before me. :rolleyes: Otherwise on previous roll calls as we get closer, folks usually post a description of something they will be wearing that can be used to identify them.

Hi All..

I have been involved with many Roll-Calls and some have had a way to identify other members in the terminal with the use of Mardi Gras Beads, Bandanas or some other signal..

What was your favorite Idea from a past Group or maybe one you are planning to use that we can borrow?

Thanks,

I am going to wear beads at the meet and greet March 3,2012 there maybe over 120 people at this thing if everyone shows up.

Gary

We have done several things.

One cruise we all ordered beads with parrots on them and wore them.

One cruise all the women wore tiaras. That was so much fun. We ended up wearing them to dinner all week.

Sometime I just wear a pink feather boa and tell everyone to find me at the meet and greet that way.

We also have Beads and Bubbles cruises. We go to the back of the ship at sail away wearing Mardi Gras beads and blow bubbles off the back of the ship. Great way to recognize roll call members and meet new people. We are planning B&B cruise #3.

We do name tags for everyone. They sit in a little clear plastic card holder on a lanyard... makes it easy to spot everyone and associate a name with a face!

nametags-1.jpg

:)

What did you use to create your name tags?

PJTulsa I like the idea of the lanyard for everyone to wear. We need to find out how to make one that everyone can download and wear.

It's easy... create a graphic... maybe a picture of the ship or some such thing... and use a little graphics program to insert some text. Anything under the size of the holder works fine. The card holders you see in my picture are 3 1/2 by 2 1/2... Sail & Sign cards fit perfectly!!! Park the image somewhere, like photobucket, let folks download and print!!

:)

I think I'll just identify myself as the good looking brown dude, 'cos I am! :)

That is awesome!

Hi All..

Thanks,

2 of the roll calls we have been a part of have been really active and one member designed shirts for us with our itinerary on the back and a graphic and some wording on the front. Some of us wore them on embarkation while others had those huge crazy glasses, flower leis, etc. We all posted on the day before or day of as to what we would have to better identify ourselves. Some people just like to fly under the radar though until the M&G. lol

Archived