Port Canaveral web cam @1800 hrs.

evergladesgator

WRONG people. It was docking ACROSS the channel from the bulk ship. Directly ACROSS. It was a smaller ship with people crowded across the deck above the bridge. Medtech 2 The link was not needed for people used to using the web cam option. Just go to http://www.portfever.com and click on the the Port Canaveral web cam. It also shows Port Everglades and the new camera option mounted on the Hyatt Hotel called Fort Lauderdale. The New York Harbor camera is neat too.

WRONG people. It was docking ACROSS the channel from the bulk ship. Directly ACROSS. It was a smaller ship with people crowded across the deck above the bridge. The link was not needed for people used to seeing the Port Canaveral web cam. Just go to http://www.portfever.com and click on the the Port Canaveral web cam.

Somehow I don't think this type of reaction is going to get people to be too eager to assist you.

CDAMION says "Somehow I don't think this type of reaction is going to get people to be too eager to assist you".

Wanna bet ?????????????????? I,m trying to make a point here that the ship is on the OTHER side. And i think myrvhome has answered my question. People cannot resist answering these posts. Right or wrong. And i think your post proves my theory.

WRONG people. It was docking ACROSS the channel from the bulk ship. Directly ACROSS. It was a smaller ship with people crowded across the deck above the bridge. Medtech 2 The link was not needed for people used to using the web cam option. Just go to www.portfever.com and click on the the Port Canaveral web cam. It also shows Port Everglades and the new camera option mounted on the Hyatt Hotel called Fort Lauderdale. The New York Harbor camera is neat too.

I am sure that you can figure it out yourself.

CDAMION says "Somehow I don't think this type of reaction is going to get people to be too eager to assist you".

Wanna bet ?????????????????? I,m trying to make a point here that the ship is on the OTHER side. And i think myrvhome has answered my question. People cannot resist answering these posts. Right or wrong. And i think your post proves my theory.

You sure it wasn't the SS giveusabreak?

My point was that your response seemed hostile to me. I didn't answer your inquiry because I didn't know and didn't want to guess and give false info.

I hope you figured out what ship it was. I have never even heard of the ship that myrvhome referred to - learn something new every day.

Maybe you can just think of lightening up a bit. Most of us are just here to help each other out. Happy cruising.

I saw the cam before daylight today, Ecstasy is at THAT dock sort of near the gambling boat Victory. For those not familiar with Canaveral, this dock is near the channel entrance, not in the area the cam is usually pointing where Disney, NCL, etc dock.

I wonder if the poster was referring to dock 4?(I think that's the number)

Archived