more Emerald Questions:

Cruisin'BusyBee

Fellow Cruisers:

1. looking for personal experience for hotels in Ft. Lauderdale (boarding Emerald Princess) close by? I seem to recall a Hilton near a "draw bridge" - is the embarking close to this pier area?

2. could someone tell me if B342 is a covered balcony?

3. how many pools/hot tubs on Emerald?

this is such a helpful site & I do appreciate all the help w/answering my "silly questions"............................thanks!:D

C/BB

Hot Tubs...never counted them but the deck plans on the Princess website does show them so add 'em up:)

7 hot tubs. The one on Deck 17 aft is the largest; the others are quite small.

5 guest pools. The splash pool on Deck 17 aft is small but heavenly after the hot tub.

B342 is a covered balcony.

I think you're thinking of the Hilton Marina. It is probably the closest hotel to the pier.

Could I ask what Pier to be at for the Emerald Princess? Is it near the "famous" 17th Street?

For our B2B, the Emerald docked at Terminal 2 which is quite close to 17th Street. However, don't bet that it will dock there for your cruise. We have embarked Princess cruises at other locations.

There are a number of hotels that provide free shuttle service to Port Everglades, so there's no real need to stay close by. We stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites and they provided free pickup at the airport and shuttle to the port.

Lew

7 hot tubs. The one on Deck 17 aft is the largest; the others are quite small.

5 guest pools. The splash pool on Deck 17 aft is small but heavenly after the hot tub.

B342 is a covered balcony.

I think you're thinking of the Hilton Marina. It is probably the closest hotel to the pier.

Where is the large hot tub on Deck 17? Inside the Sanctuary? If so, do you need to pay to use it? Behind Youth center? If so, can anyone use it?

Thank you.

Archived