Best Suites in Your Opinion?

seabournaddict

Tell me what??? Tell me, tell me, I want to know EVERYTHING and I can truly keep a secret!! Helaine

LOL!

Now you don't really want me to spoil all the lovely little surprises you are going to discover on your trip but suffice to say you will go "ooh and aah" and "will I? won't I?" and then "oh alright then I will!" many times especially in Seabourn Square - not saying any more! ;):):D

Now all you have to do is get MarianH to tell you about the secret door for that hot tub on Deck 6 ........... ;) Beginning to sound like the Chronicles of Narnia!

• 2 years later...

Have booked this suite , 734, for June 2015. It is next to a "housekeeping area". Also, it seems to be under the pool kitchen. Has anyone stayed in this suite? Is it noisy..... They claim it is fine. And no one has complained.

Would appreciate your comments. Thank you.. Susie

It's not the one I would choose. But depends on which ship. Oddysey has had a few comments about noise from the deck above, but doesn't seem to arise on the subsequent builds. Because all the suites are essentially the same, the deck location is really one of personal preference.

For anyone new to Seabourn thinking of choosing their suite - it is a really good idea to have the printed ship plan from the brochure to hand; much easier to see what is next to or under or over, whether other suites or public or staff areas.

We have not had suite 734, but do agree that I would not choose it myself. We always go for ones under and over other suites, and not next to or opposite a room service area. Lifts nearby do not seem to be a problem. I would also not choose half of a 'double' suite, in the new ships, as you can hear talking etc. through the locked door between the suites, and the balcony arrangement is not as good, with an openable divider.

You will want to take a look at the deck plans for your ship and check out what is located above your assigned suite 734. We were initially booked into suite 735 for our upcoming February cruise and discovered it was directly below the Patio Bar on deck 8. Upon checking the Cruise Critic forum, I learned that suites below this area are subject to noise from the moving of chairs, tables, and loungers in the early morning - not to mention noise from parties. We can only imagine what a bar/pool area would be like at night. Accordingly, we had our TA move us to another suite on deck 6.

You will want to take a look at the deck plans for your ship and check out what is located above your assigned suite 734. We were initially booked into suite 735 for our upcoming February cruise and discovered it was directly below the Patio Bar on deck 8. Upon checking the Cruise Critic forum, I learned that suites below this area are subject to noise from the moving of chairs, tables, and loungers in the early morning - not to mention noise from parties. We can only imagine what a bar/pool area would be like at night. Accordingly, we had our TA move us to another suite on deck 6.

Very wise

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL!

Now all you have to do is get MarianH to tell you about the secret door for that hot tub on Deck 6 ........... ;) Beginning to sound like the Chronicles of Narnia!

yes, where is that door? never did find it and thought the tub was reserved for the adjoining suites!

• 7 months later...

we were upgraded to 748 on floor 7.

at 5 am every morning they drag chairs across the deck on floor 8 and bang for about an hour.

if you want to sleep in 7th floor isn't where you want to be around the 30s.:mad:

Edited by tinkky

We are booked in a V2. I know there are mixed feelings out the obstruction on the bottom of the verandah. I love to lay in bed and watch the ocean, guess that isn't possible in this room so I will have to drag myself up to see over the metal portion of the rail.