Sometimes it's worth paying a little more for a swimsuit!

nessz79

I've had the "mommy" figure for some time now (my youngest is 7, so there you go). My arms and legs are slim, but I have a little weight around the middle, so I haven't worn a bikini since. I usually go the tankini route, but thought I'd try out Tommy Bahama's 1 piece suits. I went to our local store (I live in Florida) and tried on several swimsuits and to my delight, I loved every single one! I actually had to pick between them. I can't remember the last time I've had that "problem." The caveat is that they are pricey- the most I had ever spent on a swimsuit in the past has been around $75. This one was twice that. However, I am very happy with it. It's very flattering, sucks in my stomach, and still looks young and fresh. It's kind of like this one here, but was black with white polka dots.

http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Swim_Womens/One_Piece_Swimwear/PRD_TSW84710P/Brocade+OnePiece+Swimsuit+with+Tab.jsp

I've had the "mommy" figure for some time now (my youngest is 7, so there you go). My arms and legs are slim, but I have a little weight around the middle, so I haven't worn a bikini since. I usually go the tankini route, but thought I'd try out Tommy Bahama's 1 piece suits. I went to our local store (I live in Florida) and tried on several swimsuits and to my delight, I loved every single one! I actually had to pick between them. I can't remember the last time I've had that "problem." The caveat is that they are pricey- the most I had ever spent on a swimsuit in the past has been around $75. This one was twice that. However, I am very happy with it. It's very flattering, sucks in my stomach, and still looks young and fresh. It's kind of like this one here, but was black with white polka dots.

http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Swim_Womens/One_Piece_Swimwear/PRD_TSW84710P/Brocade+OnePiece+Swimsuit+with+Tab.jsp

Very cute!:D

I have 4 kids and ordered a Tommy Bahamas swimsuit. I just returned them because it was too low of a v-cut for my tasted, but reordered a different one without the v-cut. (I am too large breasted and don't want to put on a show.)

Yes, I think paying more for a swimsuit you will wear for several seasons is a good investment.

Yes, that's the one! I couldn't find it on their site today :).

It's on the second page. Just NEVER wear a swimsuit that you love into the pool! If you must do so, rinse it out as soon as you can so the chlorine doesn't ruin it. Those well fitting swimsuits are hard to find!

Archived