Liberty of the seas Review

Just got back from the Liberty of the seas a couple of weeks ago. I am attaching a link to my review for all that are interested. http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=98122

We had a really great time and highly recommend the liberty of the seas. :)

Thankyou for that. Your experience with the Dining Room, esp the Maitre D was pretty rank. And I hate the way people are moved around to accommodate others, even though you had booked so early. I think printing everything you can think of would at least prevent being told you had booked something different. Good you didnt let that spoil your trip.

Thankyou for that. Your experience with the Dining Room, esp the Maitre D was pretty rank. And I hate the way people are moved around to accommodate others, even though you had booked so early. I think printing everything you can think of would at least prevent being told you had booked something different. Good you didnt let that spoil your trip.

Thanks for reading. I was annoyed by the maitre d as well. Even if I was guilty of booking the wrong time and I'm claiming I wasn't. You don't imply that I'm lying. You assume I have a legit complaint and accommodate me if you can and sincerely apologize if you cannot. You don't accuse me of making it up and send me away and then end up accommodating me later anyway. It was inexcusable for a person in his position. But I let it go before it ruined my evening. Not worth the trouble.

Thank you for your review of Liberty of the Seas. We will be sailing her on March 26 and although we have been on quite a few RCCL ships it was nice to here of your good opinion. On our last cruise we also had a Maitre d issue and like yourself it was our only complaint. We sailed on Freedom and at the last minute my sister-in-law (whose husband had just passed from a long bout with cancer) joined us. When we went to the Maitre d and asked for her to be included at our table - which we had asked for a private seating during MTD - was also told he could do nothing. Within a few minutes a wonderful accomodating woman who really ran the "seating" took over and we had a table for the entire trip with wonderful waiters with no additional issues. I had a hard time tipping him at the end but with MTD it is automatic. Again it was our only problem and we didn't let it effect the rest of the trip but I thought I'd share with your comments.:)

Thank you for your detailed review. We have booked the same cabin for our May trip on Liberty. Some people have commented on noise heard from the door next to the cabin which leads to the balcony above the promenade. Did you experience any disturbance?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for your detailed review. We have booked the same cabin for our May trip on Liberty. Some people have commented on noise heard from the door next to the cabin which leads to the balcony above the promenade. Did you experience any disturbance?

I had heard the same complaint and was worried. honestly the only noise we had heard at all was from the adjoining cabin. And it really wasn't bothersome at all as they weren't up at crazy hours making noise. The service door near the room was never used at a time it would've disturbed us and the noise from the promenade was very minimal during the times we were in our cabin. No real complaints about the cabin, we'd definitely do it again.

Archived