When is alcohol delivered?

I think the morning pickups are specific to ship and time and not company policy. In other words, you might have morning pickups on short cruises and/or during spring break.

Only once have we had to pick it up in the morning, and that was a 3 nighter during spring break. It was totally hectic as they did not give it out until 7 and we are always off the ship by 7:15 or so with priority express departure, so it was a pain.

Otherwise, it always comes to our cabin, usually before we go to dinner the last evening.

We are going March 23rd on Majesty, so will see if we get it in the cabin or if I have to get it in the morning before we leave the ship.

I've purchased it as early as 10 am on the last day and was given it to take back to the cabin with me. Same for everyone, and the lines were very long that morning. Only drawback was one of the rum flavors I wanted was gone. This was Explorer and not during spring break.

I've purchased it as early as 10 am on the last day and was given it to take back to the cabin with me. Same for everyone, and the lines were very long that morning. Only drawback was one of the rum flavors I wanted was gone. This was Explorer and not during spring break.

On Liberty in Dec I bought it early in the morning on the last day and same thing, gave it to me right away to take back to my cabin.

When is alcohol delivered? Just as soon as the priest performs an exorcism. :D (Sorry -- couldn't resist.)

OK...For real...Usually the last evening around 5pm or so. I think RCI tried the debarkation morning pickup routine for a while, but it was a mad house with mad passengers.

Tip...If packing it in luggage for air travel after opening, put a baggie over top (no cap yet), then seal it tight so the baggie is between the cap and the bottle grooves. This works for other liquids too like mouthwash.

Just curious about 2 things. First, where did you buy on-shore or on-board? Next, I was wondering about the Jewel since is a shorter cruise?

ON THE JEWEL, if you buy in port they deliver between 6p and 8pm the last night

the same applies if you buy on board early in the cruise

Anytime on the last day if you buy in thier store you can carry it with you

We have done both as I price shop (Kahlua was cheaper in port)

This info is from this year cruising out of tampa(Jan and Feb)

Rick

(In November on the monarch we had to pick up on debarkation morning)

Archived