Did anyone watch this tonight?

Monkeys On Board

I watched it the other week, total lack of leadership. There is no way I wouldn't have jumped in & swim to shore. Even in the cold water of you lay on your back to swim cramps shouldn't be able to sink you. I feel really bad to the poor folks who died on that ship. It never should have happened.

Cruise Ship Disaster: Inside the Concordia

Actually, yes. I finally watched it....accidentally.

I had no intention of watching it but I left CC to search for the DH and he was watching it, so I sorta got sucked in.....

I thought it was pretty interesting. It was easy to become attached since we've been on so many of the Carnival ships that are the same layout. I could just imagine myself being where the people were describing.

The family with the teenage/20yo daughters is the one that got me. Listening to them tell their story and how physical they had to be to save themselves really made me realize how hard it would have been for an elderly couple to get out. It just makes my heart hurt for the ones who lost their lives.

It sounded like from the accounts that the staff did what they could considering the total lack of leadership and direction.

So far, I've seen 4.

20/20

Geraldo

National geographic

Discovery

Not sure which one you are talking about, but I haven't seen anything new in about three weeks.

Think it was Discovery. It was well done and truly a lesson in 'go with your gut'...if what someone tells you doesn't feel right, then listen to your instincts.

Archived