Thanks Thanks Thanks! Just Booked on Westerdam Baltics

katredd

:D To all of you regulars on the HAL Board -- Thanks so much for your time and efforts in posting such great advice on these boards. I've just booked our family on the 8/19/05 sailing of Westerdam for the Baltics and Russia and we are all very excited! We got a VC quad that I'm sure will be crowded but with the balcony we will do just fine -- and it was in our budget too!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the things you've taught me reading this board -- it's a great service to all of us newer cruisers!

PS -- anyone on the 8/19 HAL Westerdam Cruise out there? (I know.. I'll look on the roll call posts too!):D

• Administrators
:D To all of you regulars on the HAL Board -- Thanks so much for your time and efforts in posting such great advice on these boards. I've just booked our family on the 8/19/05 sailing of Westerdam for the Baltics and Russia and we are all very excited! We got a VC quad that I'm sure will be crowded but with the balcony we will do just fine -- and it was in our budget too!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the things you've taught me reading this board -- it's a great service to all of us newer cruisers!

PS -- anyone on the 8/19 HAL Westerdam Cruise out there? (I know.. I'll look on the roll call posts too!):D

I cannot tell you how much it pleases us here at Cruise Critic to read postings such as this.....to confirms for us the mission we have for our community, and that we are on the right track!

Laura

I've just booked our family on the 8/19/05 sailing of Westerdam for the Baltics and Russia and we are all very excited! We got a VC quad that I'm sure will be crowded

Congrats! Anyway, with that itinerary you won't be spending much time in the cabin at all!

Go to the Baltic board and read about what to do and so on. I am originally from Sweden and go there as a tourist nowadays quite a bit. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have. There is lots of info on the Baltic boards.

I did the Baltics cruise on HAL's Amsterdam. I have to say, this was one of the best cruises I have had. This itinerary is spectacular, you will surely enjoy this ship and itinerary. Any questions, please ask away, I'd be happy to answer anything I can.

Archived