cabin assignment

sandy point

we have a cruise booked for April 15 on Carnival and i have a quick question. We have booked a guarntee ocean view with anytime dining (waiting list) My question is when do we get our cabin and dining time assignment? The day when you embark the ship or days before?

This will be our first cruise and i thought it best to ask our veteran cruisers.

We have booked guaranty a few times. Once we got a cabin assignment weeks out from our sail date and on another occasion we were assigned when we got to the ship - there is no telling when unfortunately. As YTD is very popular, do not set your hopes on getting it. We plan on trying it the next time we cruise - as our last few assigned time dining experiences were somewhat lacking. Have a great cruise!

Your cabin assignment can come at any time all the way up to boarding the ship. Your dining preference may not show up until you board since there is a long wait list. If you do not get your preference, be sure to see the Maitre 'D as soon as possible. Sometimes they can accommodate your party.

Your cabin assignment can come at any time all the way up to boarding the ship. Your dining preference may not show up until you board since there is a long wait list. If you do not get your preference, be sure to see the Maitre 'D as soon as possible. Sometimes they can accommodate your party.

Thank you all, looking forward to my trip.

And regarding your cabin, you might get a cabin assignment sometime prior to sailing, but it can even change again at pier check-in.

Last time we did a Guaranty, it changed as we got on board! Both times were to my benefit.

Last time we did a Guaranty, it changed as we got on board! Both times were to my benefit.

In terms of tags for your luggage, if you get to the dock and your cabin room is TBA, how does it work interms of checking in? Do they reissue you with a new tag?

Just a little confused.

Archived