Royal Princess Inaugural voyage

wineforhealth

Sorry about that...I should have read more:o. That auction is over $10,000 already. It will be interesting to see where it ends up!

Too much for me:eek: I'll stick to paying for a mini on the inaugural T/A.....:):):)

Bob

I know, crazy! And there's 8 days to go. Will be very interesting what it goes for.

And then, watch them cancel the inaugural date. Wouldn't be the first time a ship doesn't go out on the anticipated date.

Sorry about that...I should have read more:o. That auction is over $10,0000 already. It will be interesting to see where it ends up!

I know, crazy! And there's 8 days to go. Will be very interesting what it goes for.

But wouldn't purchasing the cruise through this auction then be tax deductible? :p

But wouldn't purchasing the cruise through this auction then be tax deductible? :p

Do not take this as tax advice. But, I believe the amount paid to a bonified charity in excess of the fair market value of the product received is tax deductible.

I don't want the first cruise for reasons stated above. But i will be booking the Trans-Atlantic cruise for Oct. 9th for sure. I certainly would never do the e-bay auction unless it was for a tax deduction. I don't have that kind of money.

BTW to winefor health, Jim I live in the Napa Valley, how about you?

Hi All

Its over $12,000 now its only worth $4000

wonder what it will go for, mind you someone won over £20 million last night on the lottery

yours Shogun

That's insane(IMHO).....:eek::eek::eek:

Bob

I don't want the first cruise for reasons stated above. But i will be booking the Trans-Atlantic cruise for Oct. 9th for sure. I certainly would never do the e-bay auction unless it was for a tax deduction. I don't have that kind of money.

BTW to winefor health, Jim I live in the Napa Valley, how about you?

Your neighbor just to the west in the other county. Planning on going Oct 9th also. I may do the 12 day cruise before also.

You can email me with the name above at yahoo

Hi All

Its over $12,000 now its only worth $4000

wonder what it will go for, mind you someone won over £20 million last night on the lottery

yours Shogun

Auction is for a "Deluxe Balcony" cabin.

Bob

I would hope it would be a Category D4.

As was the Ruby in 2008.

We were on the Ruby inaugural cruise and it was moved up by 1 week. So Princess was good about letting all us who originally booked moved to the new date and keep the same cabins. The ship was done earlier then planned.

I was glad as we didn't have air booked yet and I really wanted to go on the inaugural.

Dawn

Archived