collared sports shirt?

sbt518

I didn't mean to start anything with my post.

My husband and I just wanted to make sure he was appropriately dressed.

There is no need for anyone to get nasty.

I don't think anyone is getting nasty. This is just the normal responses when someone post a dress code/question regarding formal/smart casual. This is like politics. No one is ever right or left wing. LOL

You question was valid and we all hope you got some good feedback. Enjoy your cruise.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Google "Sport shirt" and this is what you will find. Exactly what I consider to be a sport shirt.

AND, both of these gentlemen pictured here with their "Sports Shirts" teamed with their Dockers / Chinos / Kahkis would be perfectly at home in any of Celebrity's venues that are marked "Smart Casual or Above" for the evening.

That would be most evenings... the exception would be the MDR on Formal Nights.

Cheers!

Here is the published X dress. If you follow this you will be OK. Even if you don't you will still be OK:

Smart Casual and Above

Ladies: Skirt or pants/trousers (no holes, rips or tears) complemented by sweater or blouse.

Gentlemen: Pant/trousers (no holes, rips or tears) with collared sports shirt or sweater. Shirts must have sleeves.

Note: T-shirts, swimsuits, robes, bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps and pool wear are not allowed in the main restaurant or specialty restaurant at any time. Shorts and flip flops are not allowed in the evening hours. As a courtesy to our guests, we respectfully require and enforce compliance with dress code at the entrance of your restaurant of choice. Additionally, guests are asked to follow the 'Smart Casual and Above: dress code in the Celebrity Theater for all evening performances.

Formal

Ladies: Cocktail dress, gown or dressy pantsuit

Gentlemen: Tuxedo, suit or dinner jacket with slacks.

Specialty Restaurants (Including Blu for our AquaClass Guests)

The dress code is Celebrity's Specialty Restaurant is 'Smart Casual and Above' for every night of your cruise. Formal attire is only required in the main dining room on your formal evenings.

Archived