Jewel Balcony 27 sq. ft. Really?

I am in the process of booking a cruise on JOS they have a great price on an E1 balcony on the hump, however it says all jewel E1's have a 27 sq. ft. balcony is this possible? A 4x7 kitchen table is larger! We have done Radiance and Serenade balconys and they were just fine, is this a misprint? Called RCL and rep. thought it was 41 sq. foot:confused:

I am in the process of booking a cruise on JOS they have a great price on an E1 balcony on the hump, however it says all jewel E1's have a 27 sq. ft. balcony is this possible? A 4x7 kitchen table is larger! We have done Radiance and Serenade balconys and they were just fine, is this a misprint? Called RCL and rep. thought it was 41 sq. foot:confused:

depends on exactly where on the hump the cabin is, some balconys are smaller than the norm.

center hump and the ones adjacent have nice balconies.. the ones on the end are tiny

(Had 3 along the hump in january... had an E2 next to elevator on deck 7 in febuary.. couldn't look straight down but balcony had 1 lounger 2 regulair chairs and a chair with a built in foot stool.. huge balcony

center hump and the ones adjacent have nice balconies.. the ones on the end are tiny

(Had 3 along the hump in january... had an E2 next to elevator on deck 7 in febuary.. couldn't look straight down but balcony had 1 lounger 2 regulair chairs and a chair with a built in foot stool.. huge balcony

just booked 7600 hump thanks for the info went from a Jr. suite last cruise to an e1 but you expect to pay more for a Can. NE vs western carribean

7600 is a nice cabin thats the one I had... if you have the same cabin steward (she was from jamaica) really nice but not too effiecient... great location.. quiet.. the only time we heard from the centrum was when the door was open

The jewel is my favorite ship.. 2 weeks from today I am back to visit her... (my wife says this is the last cruise until fall when the jewel returns)

7600 is a nice cabin thats the one I had... if you have the same cabin steward (she was from jamaica) really nice but not too effiecient... great location.. quiet.. the only time we heard from the centrum was when the door was open

The jewel is my favorite ship.. 2 weeks from today I am back to visit her... (my wife says this is the last cruise until fall when the jewel returns)

when in fall? we booked the Oct 14th Can NE cruise:D

Archived