Ship time on the pearl?

ajax6262

In searching through old forums it seems that whether a ship changes time to match their ports can vary from ship to ship. Can anyone who has sailed recently on the pearl confirm if ship time changes for the Cozumel stop? I'm setting up an excursion for the end of this month but I need to know if we arrive at 10am or 9am local time. Can anyone help?

Hi- I can't confirm about ports, however I know that I was on the Pearl during daylight savings time and it was hysterical.... No matter where you were the time was different. Each elevator had different times, passengers and crew where confused. Many people including me were at the buffet at 430 am!! and they werent open because it was still 530 am... I would ask and ask again just to be safe... You may want to call NCL directly on this one...

The Pearl has, and I assume still does, change the ship's time with each time zone change, always being on the time of the ports at which she visits.

There will be an announcement in the Freestyle daily advising of a forthcoming time change, and a time change notice card will be placed on you bed during evening turndown advising you to set your clocks appropriately.

Archived