Taxi cost from New Orleans to airport

carol459

We took a taxi to the airport from the cruise port and it cost $43(no tip). The meter did not run so I guess it would pay to ask in advance what it would cost to make the trip. That was for 2 people and luggage,

Rick

• 2 months later...

http://www.portno.com/pno_pages/cruises_passenger_info.htm

Airport Transportation

The Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) is approximately 17 miles from the cruise terminal complexes. Please allow approximately 45 minutes travel time. There are three basic means of transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal. The following numbers and rates are as of March 21, 2012 for transportation between the airport and the cruise terminal complexes:

Airport Shuttle - (504) 522-3500 -

Kiosks in the baggage area of the airport, walk up service. $20 per person one way.

Airport Limousine - (504) 305-2450 -

Kiosks in the baggage area of the airport, walk up service. Rates start at $58 for one or two passengers.

Taxis - Flat fee of $35 for the first two persons, $12 per person for three or more, plus a $1 fuel surcharge per trip (not passenger).

http://www.portno.com/pno_pages/cruises_passenger_info.htm

Airport Transportation

The Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) is approximately 17 miles from the cruise terminal complexes. Please allow approximately 45 minutes travel time. There are three basic means of transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal. The following numbers and rates are as of March 21, 2012 for transportation between the airport and the cruise terminal complexes:

Airport Shuttle - (504) 522-3500 -

Kiosks in the baggage area of the airport, walk up service. $20 per person one way.

Airport Limousine - (504) 305-2450 -

Kiosks in the baggage area of the airport, walk up service. Rates start at $58 for one or two passengers.

Taxis - Flat fee of $35 for the first two persons, $12 per person for three or more, plus a $1 fuel surcharge per trip (not passenger).

For the real budget minded, like myself. :) There is also the Jefferson bus E2 that goes to the airport. Pick up is near Elk on Tulane. I many times walk there from my hotel on Camp, several blocks. But from the cruiseport, a cab wouldn't be more than $10. Bus is $2pp

Archived