Something Happen With Majesty tonight?

Looking at Marinetraffic.com, Majesty (along with Norwegian Sky and Carnival Imagination) were all headed towards Miami.

Majesty has turned around and is now headed in the opposite direction.

Looking at Marinetraffic.com, Majesty (along with Norwegian Sky and Carnival Imagination) were all headed towards Miami.

Majesty has turned around and is now headed in the opposite direction.

Looking for a tip or two on that site, marinetraffic.com.

i went to it and registered and added three ships to "my fleet" but i cannot see them. Any ideas

Looking for a tip or two on that site, marinetraffic.com.

i went to it and registered and added three ships to "my fleet" but i cannot see them. Any ideas

I am not an expert in the site by any means. I just search for the ship in the left column every time I go on the site. I do notice that fairly often it says 'out of range' for a particular ship Im looking for. Not sure why.

Thanks to the other poster who mentioned the dry dock. I had no idea. Despite getting on in years and not having a lot of bells and whistles, she really is one of my favorite ships.

I am not an expert in the site by any means. I just search for the ship in the left column every time I go on the site. I do notice that fairly often it says 'out of range' for a particular ship Im looking for. Not sure why.

I tried searching for the Majesty and it said out of range. I zoomed into Miami and there she was, labeled and everything. While zoomed in I searched for her again and she was out of range.

Pretty neat site though! :)

Thanks to the other poster who mentioned the dry dock. I had no idea. Despite getting on in years and not having a lot of bells and whistles, she really is one of my favorite ships.

I am finding the same thing happening to me. I did find the AOS down in St Thomas arlier but now it says out of rrange. My wife and i sailed on the Majesty many years ago, and even longer ago on the Monarch, i love them both.

Did not realize she was going into drydock. Cool, we are back on her in 2 1/2 weeks. Cannot wait.

Thats great! We will be boarding when you are getting off after the weekend run on Sept. 10th for the 4 night run. If its not to much trouble can you report back after your cruise in 2 weeks and let us know if there have been any changes or improvements to her? I'm convinced this probably was a standard maintenance drydock for paint, carpet, engine work, prop polishing and replacement of various furniture items, elevator maintenance etc... but just curious if Royal added anything new.

Thanks!!

Archived