Cabin Underneath Pool Deck

TGR4ME

We are booked for a Greek Isle cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette and have an opportunity for an upgrade to Aqua Class. However, the cabin will be a guaranty and I am concerned about being assigned to one below the pool and/or gym area. Has anyone had a cabin in that location, and should we be concerned? Thanks.

We always book the deck under the pool....if you're a pool-goer, it makes life a breeze...no waiting on elevators! We've never experienced noise that would wake us, but you may sometimes hear chairs scraping. There is space between your ceiling and the floor above, so it's not as if folks are tromping about on your ceiling!

We are booked for a Greek Isle cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette and have an opportunity for an upgrade to Aqua Class. However, the cabin will be a guaranty and I am concerned about being assigned to one below the pool and/or gym area. Has anyone had a cabin in that location, and should we be concerned? Thanks.

Our last cruise was right under the pool deck. While we would occasionally hear noise when the staff moved the tables about, it wasn't anything that would keep you up. It was merely "noticable" when falling asleep. I wouldn't let that aspect stop you (or me) from booking an otherwise desireable cabin.

Thanks for responding so quickly. We're going for quiet time on our balcony, so I may stick with concierge one floor down.

We were in Aqua on the Silhouette, although we chose our cabin and didn't take a chance on a GTY. We were under the hair salon, so it was quiet.

Keep in mind, if you downgrade from Aqua to Concierge, you will be giving up several perks, most notably dining in 'Blu'....

I also suggest you go to the Celebrity Board for more input on this.....

Archived