Hmmmm....Possible?

croozluv

On the Legend last week with a few cabins, one of them being my sister and her children. With her being a single mom, there were many times my husband or I picked up her 3 yo at Camp Carnival, or took him to the pool, lunch, etc, and it would have come in handy to be able to access her room to get him dry clothes, a toy, etc.

One thing I was wondering but never stopped at Guest Services to ask. With permission, is there any way to have one SS card open two cabins? Meaning, could they program all of our cards to open both her cabin and our cabin? We spent an awful lot of time running to our door because the kids were knocking and so did she when we came over to her cabin. Not to share any credit card or monies on the actual account, but just to serve as door keys.

This would also be useful for parents who are putting their teens in a cabin across the hall.

Is it possible or no? Curious! :confused:

DH was booked next door to "my" cabin with his mother. I got him an extra key card from passenger services that would open my cabin door. He found out the hard way that the extra card was not his charge card when he tried to order a drink in the hot tub.

Archived