Can't choose

jerray07

Hi everyone! Going on my first cruise this May and could use some advice. I have these three dresses here, and don't know which to wear on what night! I'll probably carry all three and wear the other two on non elegant nights. The black and blue I bought at Deb, the red at Torrid based on what members on CC said about my choices, however, it arrived, and I loved it, but its a little thinner than I like and very static-y.

So which for elegant night?

Red dress that just arrived from Torrid (goes to my knees):

ScreenShot2012-02-23at41443AM.png

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

Blue dress from Deb I only wore once, a little shorter, but I like it a lot:

IMG_0211.jpg

(Ignore my drunken friend, lol)

693.jpg

694.jpg

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback. I'm still in between and really don't know what to do except pack and bring all three! lol. I love to dress up most of the time so maybe I'll find the opportunity to wear all three somehow. :D

Take them all and you'll figure out which one to wear which night! The blue is my favorite on you, and I agree that the necklace is wonderful!! You have gorgeous hair and you've styled it to best frame your beautiful face!!!

HAPPY CRUISING.....

Hey there KY Lady!

Love all three on you, and each of the colors look pretty. Take them all and let the moment inspire you which to wear on that night, you won't do wrong.

I love them all, too!

If I *had* to pick, though, I would say the blue looks the best on you! Beautiful color for your hair and skin. :)

Maybe my problem isn't choosing, but buying too many dresses to choose from? Just bought this dress last night to wear to Chef's Table.

ScreenShot2012-03-09at20902PM.png

Thanks for everything so far. I want to love love love the red dress I bought but I keep going back to the blue one, as most of you suggest.

Archived