Beach and valuables?

merlin217

What does everyone do with their ID's and money when they go to the beach and go swimming? It will just be me and my husband, so we'll both be in the water at the same time. Suggestions?

Buy a water proof safe, like they sell on CC. http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=26

Or one of these: Kwik Tek Dry Paks http://www.amazon.com/Kwik-Tek-6-Inch-5-Inch-4-Inch/dp/B000BJ41BE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331344674&sr=8-2

And carry your id and money with you.

Awesome is right. I bought one from scuba.com but it is a Trident rather than the one listed on the previous post. It looks exactly the same although had great reviews against leaking compared to the other one. I think I will use a zip lock inside just for extra water leaking security.

We got the Kwik-tec pak from Amazon a couple of years ago. Just be sure to purchase one far enough in advance to be able to test it's water tightness. It gives you directions for testing it. Our first one did leak. Amazon was great in replacing it for us. The new one is great!

Archived