finding out yoor room number

angelapaulk

We are due to sail on May 22. We booked a guarenteed balcony. I was looking at my paperwork and on the back of my sign and sail page, at the bottom of the page past my booking number is a number would that be my room number or is their a way for me to find out. Thanks in advance for your help. :D

I am sorry. I am sailing on the Carnival Miracle. I tried ordering something using the room number listed on the ticket and it told me guarenteed rooms had to call and order. Not sure. Just curious. I am so excited. Thanks for all your help.

SOunds like that is your cabin....if you stuck in another cabin number you will see invalid cabin/booking number.

Now go to carnivals web page and scroll down to the bottom and click on funpass...fill inyour information you will then be given two choices--print fun pass or gifts...go make believe you are buying something....add it to your cart and scroll down..yopu should see a cabin nnumber if you are trully set in one.

Carnival started putting this plan in effect this past August- they try to set cabins 6-7 weeks out. Any time before then youwill see a GTEE instead of acabin number

I recently sailed on the Miracle and my room number was coded on the back page of my documents. On the back page near the bottom, it had my booking number and my sail date. The room number was in between these two numbers.

I actually got upgraded so I didn't get my hopes up based on the coded number. When we got to the port, the man who took our luggage looked on a piece of paper and confirmed that it was indeed our room. I did the docs dance all over again with a large audience. My husband was even looking at me like I had lost my mind. I didn't care. I was soooo Happy!!! Nana

My husband & I are 2 months away from our 1st cruise.. We booked a balcony room on Carnival Valor sailing July 10th... We booked a balcony room, my TA says we were GTEE a balcony but now all balconies are sold out & we haven't been assugned a cabin # & should be upgraded?? We booked with a group.Do upgrades happen often?? I am new to this & I am not to sure how it works?? Thanks for your help!!

You booked a balcony somewhere on the ship- when you booked you were "parked" somewhere. Just because you are not seeing availibity does not mean you wont get a cabin. You can have a balcony cabin anywhere on the ship. Usually carnival sets their cabins 6- 7 weeks before you sail. Check the funpass method about 40 days before sailing.

the various methods can be checked using this post.--

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=96045

-

Archived