Silhouette mar 29 kids on board

solid1

Hi there...this is for all the parents/grandparents that will be on the Silhouette cruise on Mar 29th. I was thinking that it might be a nice idea if we would set a day/time that all the kids could meet up together and get a chance to get to know each other. I have three kids (11yr..9 yr..6 yr) and I think it would be great if they got this time to meet other kids on the cruise. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I am open for any suggestions?? :)

Hi there...this is for all the parents/grandparents that will be on the Silhouette cruise on Mar 29th. I was thinking that it might be a nice idea if we would set a day/time that all the kids could meet up together and get a chance to get to know each other. I have three kids (11yr..9 yr..6 yr) and I think it would be great if they got this time to meet other kids on the cruise. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I am open for any suggestions?? :)

Celebrity will have a meeting set up for the children to meet the youth groups workers and also to meet each other. This is standard on all cruises and will probably be shortly after sailaway. Look for a booth either in the terminal or after arriving on the ship...You will also receive the first days activities. Parents are invited to meet the counselors also..

Celebrity will have a meeting set up for the children to meet the youth groups workers and also to meet each other. This is standard on all cruises and will probably be shortly after sailaway. Look for a booth either in the terminal or after arriving on the ship...You will also receive the first days activities. Parents are invited to meet the counselors also..

I thought you retired from the roll call, dkjretired. Welcome back. Nice to have you back.

Archived