Reconfirming booked theatre tickets and MTD on board

We're sailing on Liberty in May and have booked theatre and ice show tickets online for 3 shows. I've read somewhere that we need to reconfirm these once on board? If so, how and where do we do it?

We're also doing MTD and I've also heard that our pre booked times also need to be reconfirmed on board if we wan't to keep to our booked times and requests? Do we just call or visit the dining room to do this? I know we can just turn up and wait for a table if needed too.

We didn't have to reconfirm anything on Allure.

On the interactive TV in our stateroom, we were able to see our personal schedule, which had everything we reserved listed in the proper timeslot and date. So, I suppose this is the way to confirm things.

I just spoke to my Mom who boarded the Freedom today and she went to guest services to change one of her reservations and she was told she couldn't do it on board, it needed to be done prior to boarding.:confused: She then asked for a printout of her reservations since she had forgotten her list, they gave her a printout for all 4 people in her cabin. Only problem with that is she is traveling with her friend and no one else.:eek: Helpful lady at the desk said well, that is what it is showing, the info should update later so come back in a while to see if there is an issue with your cabin.:cool:

She waited an hour or so, dropped her stuff in her cabin but kept her valuables with her and has since checked with guest services. There are only the 2 of them now listed for her cabin, the 77 yr old guy and his 66 yr old friend aren't listed anymore.

Very strange, I wonder if someone got a free upgrade or it was just another case of the great RCL computer system at work.:rolleyes:

Archived