Easter Formal Night Question

C&F

Hello, we will be sailing on Easter Sunday and we are very excited. It also happens to be the first formal night of the cruise. My question is, would it be frowned upon if I wore bunny ears into the dining room on formal night? I will be wearing a suit or tux (haven't decided yet), but I thought it would be festive to throw the bunny ears on to give the kids a laugh!! Kind of like a Santa hat on Christmas if you will.

Mind you, these are not just raggedy, old bunny ears. They are sparkly and they light up! They are designer bunny ears. Just wondering.....

Hello, we will be sailing on Easter Sunday and we are very excited. It also happens to be the first formal night of the cruise. My question is, would it be frowned upon if I wore bunny ears into the dining room on formal night? I will be wearing a suit or tux (haven't decided yet), but I thought it would be festive to throw the bunny ears on to give the kids a laugh!! Kind of like a Santa hat on Christmas if you will.

Mind you, these are not just raggedy, old bunny ears. They are sparkly and they light up! They are designer bunny ears. Just wondering.....

I'll be on the same cruise and I think your idea is great! Anyone frowning at this should be thrown overboard and fed to the sharks. :D

Oh my! You should keep the dress codes questions on our roll call. :eek:

Maybe we should all agree to wear bunny ears on Easter Sunday to dinner. 2.gif

We can have drinks in the iLounge after dinner to watch for live postings of our transgressions.

I only wish I was on your cruise AND at your table! LOL. It is not just the kids who will enjoy them.

Besides you clearly are not the type who'd wear uncouth CASUAL bunny ears on formal night but plan to wear the type any properly dressed person would wear with a tuxedo or gown.Beading and sequins ARE optional and with the light up feature might be rather over the top in any case.

Happy Easter and enjoy your cruise!

I think wearing the bunny ears is a great idea, but you should add a tail to your tux! Can't wait to see you on board! We are going to have a great cruise! Gary

I just got all excited thinking I won a lot of $$ in last nights NY Lotto drawing. I had 4 out of 6 numbers!!!

Long story short, my winnings will barely cover the bunny ears and water wallet I just ordered from Amazon!!

I say go for it :D Your on a cruise and during the holiday, so dress up and enjoy the occasion!

Might I suggest a bow tie to match. ;) :D

Just wish I could see this LIVE :(

I think it's unanimous - (and that's a rarity) Wear The Ears!!!

We were on Solstice last Easter and the only sign of the holiday was an egg hunt on the Lawn for the kids - glad to see it. Otherwise, we kept forgetting about the day.

I'm confused - you say you're sailing on Easter Sunday, which I assume means this is the first day of your cruise. If that's the case then it won't be formal night ... they never have formal night the first day. You may want to double check to make sure those ears match something else ...

After all the positive feedback and suggestions for bow ties and a tail, I wish I'd seen these before I bought my "fancy" light-up pair. Hmmm I wonder if it's too late to cancel my order from Amazon. No shipment email yet......

bunny-ears-notallthere.net_-300x300.jpg

After all the positive feedback and suggestions for bow ties and a tail, I wish I'd seen these before I bought my "fancy" light-up pair. Hmmm I wonder if it's too late to cancel my order from Amazon. No shipment email yet......

bunny-ears-notallthere.net_-300x300.jpg

You absolutely have to post a picture of your formal Easter wear!

I'm confused - you say you're sailing on Easter Sunday, which I assume means this is the first day of your cruise. If that's the case then it won't be formal night ... they never have formal night the first day. You may want to double check to make sure those ears match something else ...

Day one for our cruise is Saturday. We are at sea on Sunday....formal night number one and Easter.

If you are on the Milly we are on the same cruise. Wonder if we could get a group together to all wear bunny ears on formal night???? Might be good for a few laughs.

I'm on the Eclipse out of Miami, but that is a GREAT idea!! I wonder how people on my roll call would feel about that!! Some have commented onthis thread!! Whatd'ya all say? HAHAHA!!

• 2 weeks later...

The problem that I have is why to make the kids laugh, what about the adults?

I am sure some will be laughing at you and others with you.

I would get some buck teeth to go with it.

Cruises are for a fun time. Have fun and go for it.

Archived