Shows/Entertainment Posted somewhere??

JGORD7

I am not aware of any place on the RCI website where this type of information is posted. I have read posts in the past of people who have called RCI and been able to get some information.

Oh ok Thanks! I too have seen posts that say they have this info I just couldn't figure out where they were getting it... :)

The Navigator of the Seas isn't equipped with Pre-Cruise Planner entertainment reservations, so you won't be able to reserve your shows online or onboard, you simply show up to your desired show in the time designated to your dinner seating and voila! You can contact RCI prior to your cruise and ask what the shows will be and the headliner showtime, but besides that and what you'll get here from CC, there's nothing much to do or to find out regarding entertainment. Unless reviews and previous cruisers could give you insight into what some of the shows were.

Sending an email to web_reservations@rccl.com requesting information on the scheduled entertainers for your specific cruise should provide you with the information you are looking for.(be sure to put an underscore_ between the words "web" and "reservations") We have found that Royal Caribbean responds to such requests pretty promptly and that the information is pretty accurate allowing, of course, for last minute changes, additions, deletions. :)

Archived