Our Fabulous Vacation: My Liberty of the Seas Photo Review

LOVING your review. We were in Cozumel last summer (FOS) and went to Buchannos but wanted to try someplace different in 2012. We did a little research on CC and found that Mr. Sanchos would probably be best for our family (DD 7 and DS 11) for when we arrive on our Oasis B2B this summer. Loved your pictures and made me glad we made this choice.

Thank you....great review.

Chrystal, I was wondering if you switched your camera setting to some sort of color-rich mode? The pictures came out wonderful, especially at Mr Sancho's! I've often considered trying the "happy" setting on my Panasonic camera but always worried they would come out fake looking. Your photo's have convinced me to go for it. Everything just looks so vibrant and... well, happy :)

Speaking of.... I think what makes your review so enjoyable to read is that the three of you look so happy, together and individually. It's wonderful that you gals make it a point to do all of the things you enjoy. Your spirit is contagious and inspiring.

Dance like there's no tomorrow! Just awesome.

Hi Ren1216! Actually, yes I did use the super vivid mode on the photos. I noticed how beautiful the sky was on that one shot of the thatched roof at San Gervasio, and then at the tequila factory. I just felt like that mode captured all the fun and beautiful colors in Cozumel. Even the beach mode was a little too dull in my mind. I'm glad they turned out so great! :)

Thank you so much for your thoughts. It's funny, each of us has had a pretty tough year, and we thank God for the ability to keep smiling and see the beauty in things through difficult times. I think those are times when our character is shaped. That's what's bonded us together over the years. We figure things can always get worse, and laughter is extremely therapeutic! If one of us is feeling down, the other can always be counted upon to at least make us smile :D. I'll share this with the girls, I know they would love to hear what you wrote. :)

I went to the spa for the steamroom again, and got back to find the ladies prepping for dinner. Tonight was the white party, so we dressed for the entire evening before dinner. Loved our outfits, I think we looked great and stood out quite a bit. Thanks to CC, we were aware of the white party and could dress accordingly. Each of us wore a white dress :)

Dinner was nice tonight, as always:

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg?t=1331938293

We all had the garlic tiger shrimp, which was fabulous. The sauce from the shrimp seeped into the perfectly cooked rice. There was a little sauteed spinach in garlic, and some steamed asparagus as well. Yum!

IMG_0979.jpg

Crystal tried the lamb shank as well. It fell right off the bone!

IMG_0980.jpg

Our beautiful Head Waiter came over to take the shells off our shrimp before we ate. She noticed me taking a pic and smiled for the photo:

IMG_0981.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing, you put so much time and effort into this wonderful review. I am torn between the 4 day to Cozumel and the 5 day to Jamaica and Labadee ~ I love 7 day cruises but my kids want to stay home:confused: Teenagers!!! Anway, thank you. I love RCCL and this ship, this next cruise will be my 10th on RCCL.

We wandered the ship and took some pics before the Love and Marriage game show.

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

The couples in the show had been married for (left to right) 4 days, 19 years, and 51 years. So many funny responses. It was pretty obvious that the youngest husband had a LOT to learn! :D

IMG_1002.jpg

We spent the rest of the evening in the Catacombs. It was so cute, an old lady came in with her walker. Everyone cleared a path in the dance floor and cheered her on as she made her lap through the club :D

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

...and so that's it for our day in Cozumel! It was amazing. Couldn't ask for more.

Feel free to ask questions, I still have two days left: our last sea day, and then a full day in Fort Lauderdale since our flights didn't leave until 8 and 9 PM. :)

Great review! We were on the same cruise, I however, have not rested and recovered enough to do a review yet. Half marathon for me tomorrow and then hopefully I'll remember enough to do a decent review and post some pics. We had a wonderful trip too! I would definitely sail on Liberty again.

Wow cwnhokie! How did you do on the half marathon? Looking forward to your review! :)

Don't you just LOVE the aqua blue water in Cozumel...Breathtaking. The reef directly in front of the Money Bar is called Dzul Ha and is known for its amazing snorkeling. We snorkeled here in Jan and saw a baby shark' date=' moray eel, tons of parrot fish, angels, etc. On our stop in Cozumel next Saturday we plan to grab a cab at port and head straight to the Money Bar for the day. If you buy drinks/food you can use their beach chairs and facilities for free. We have our own snorkel gear but you can rent it here as well if you don't have your own. I think taxi ride from port is about $8 each way. If you have already seen the island and done the ruins, etc. I would highly recommend the Money Bar. It is not crowded and pretty inexpensive as far as excursions go.[/quote']

Yes the water in Cozumel is absolutely beautiful! Good know about Dzul Ha, there were so many cars parked in that area I knew there had to be something great going on below the water :). Thanks for the info on the Money Bar!

Outstanding job, having done a couple of these I know how much work it is. I loved Freedom, and enjoyed the look at Liberty. The shots of Jewel included a view of my cabin so that was a bonus. I'll probably return to this class of ship again after Allure next year. I'll look forward to your review of that ship to hold me over to getting back on Allure. I'll bet you will go nuts on that ship, but can you husband help you as much as your two friends? Will he hold off eating till you get a pic?

Making a quick appearance to tell my wife (Host Faith) that I love reading her reviews just as much as everyone else! You do a great job capturing every moment. And to everyone...its even more fun traveling with her than it looks. Cant wait for the Allure with you!

Outstanding job, having done a couple of these I know how much work it is. I loved Freedom, and enjoyed the look at Liberty. The shots of Jewel included a view of my cabin so that was a bonus. I'll probably return to this class of ship again after Allure next year. I'll look forward to your review of that ship to hold me over to getting back on Allure. I'll bet you will go nuts on that ship, but can you husband help you as much as your two friends? Will he hold off eating till you get a pic?

Anything she needs, she gets. Thats just how I am. :cool:

Making a quick appearance to tell my wife (Host Faith) that I love reading her reviews just as much as everyone else! You do a great job capturing every moment. And to everyone...its even more fun traveling with her than it looks. Cant wait for the Allure with you!

Aw...that's sweet! You two are lucky to have each other.

We got a taxi at the entrance back to the cruise terminal. The cost was $15 total.

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

I Love Cozumel, I love what Cozumel has to offer, but just looking at those travellers walking back to the ship brings back so many memories! IS that not a haul back from the entrance to the cruise terminal back to the ship??? You have a long day in Cozumel and its HOT! and that long walk back is something else... I wish they would install a moving walkway like they have at the airport!

Edited by stephanie1

Hey Wes...great husband...fanatastic wife...brilliant couple:D...loving the review and hope you will share the photo of you in the Mexican wrestling mask:rolleyes::p:eek: And can't wait for the next instalment of holidays with Chrystal:D

Edited by lanikeekee

Awwwwww.

Now that's sweet!:)