Our Fabulous Vacation: My Liberty of the Seas Photo Review

Hi Chrystal,

I absolutely enjoyed your review. I am a newbie to RCI; I was hoping to find some pictures and read feedback on this ship. It looks awesome, and I cannot wait until I get onboard. Thanks for sharing your vacation.

BTW, what part of Jersey are you from? I was born in Bridgeton, and moved away when I was a young child, but I have family in that area (So. Jersey & Philly). I use to visit often.

Dee

Hi, Dee! Thank you so much. What a great ship to try Royal Caribbean, you're in for a great time :)

We're in South Jersey, in Burlington County. My husband's family lives in Philly.

• 11 months later...

I just booked this cruise leaving out in 3 weeks!! YES last minute. Taking my niece for her sweet 16, and my 14 year old other niece is coming too! WE are EXCITED!!! I have never cruised with Royal so excited to compare. Your review, my,my,my HELPED me sooooo MUCH!!! I typically have months to research and get info but with such a short time from cruising I was nervous about cruising with a new line etc. You gave me a wealth of info. We will be checking out the helipad I believe that's what it was called when leaving. Did you enjoy Mr. Sanchos? That's where I booked. I see when you went again you visited some where else. You son is ADORABLE! Hands down to giving great information! One last question is the white party for everyone? My nieces are 14,16 didn't know if it was a family event. Thanks for your help!

Edited by eking2293

I just booked this cruise leaving out in 3 weeks!! YES last minute. Taking my niece for her sweet 16, and my 14 year old other niece is coming too! WE are EXCITED!!! I have never cruised with Royal so excited to compare. Your review, my,my,my HELPED me sooooo MUCH!!! I typically have months to research and get info but with such a short time from cruising I was nervous about cruising with a new line etc. You gave me a wealth of info. We will be checking out the helipad I believe that's what it was called when leaving. Did you enjoy Mr. Sanchos? That's where I booked. I see when you went again you visited some where else. You son is ADORABLE! Hands down to giving great information! One last question is the white party for everyone? My nieces are 14,16 didn't know if it was a family event. Thanks for your help!

Hi eking! Thank you so much, Isaac keeps us busy, hehe. You picked a nice cruise for your first time on Royal. You're going to have a great cruise :)

We loved Mr. Sancho's, had a wonderful time. Great food, nice beach, great service- you can't beat it! We went there again when I was expecting (on the Allure). The second time we sailed the Liberty, I had already been there twice, so we wanted to try something new.

The white party is for everyone. There is an after party (adults only) in the Catacombs later that night.

Feel free to ask questions as they come up. I'm happy to help!

• 6 months later...

Hi Chrystal.

Bob and Christine from AUSTRALIA calling.

Just read the whole of your fabulous Liberty of the Seas cruise. It took us on the journey with you lovely 3 girls. Glad you had such a great time together on the wonderful cruise vacation.

All the best for your future cruises together.

Bob & Chris ( Downunder ).:p:p:p

Hi Chrystal.

Bob and Christine from AUSTRALIA calling.

Just read the whole of your fabulous Liberty of the Seas cruise. It took us on the journey with you lovely 3 girls. Glad you had such a great time together on the wonderful cruise vacation.

All the best for your future cruises together.

Bob & Chris ( Downunder ).:p:p:p

Hi Bob and Chris! Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed the review. Happy cruising to you two!

I am quite late to read your review, but I found it to be fabulous! I would have loved to have been on the same ship with you woman! I am going on the same cruise on 03/19/15 for 4 nights out of Ft Lauderdale. I have a few questions. How was the weather that time of year? I know you are from NJ so you thought it was probably great lol. I live in Fla and for some reason cannot remember how March weather is. I am always cold so I know it is usually colder in the common areas. Also we are HUGE March Madness fans and I was wondering are there TV's in the Hoof & Claw Pub? Any advice you can give me would be great. I am even more excited to go after reading your reviews and see your pictures. This is the first time I will be in a balcony cabin and am very excited! I hope you all are doing well!

I have read your review also and thought it was so perfectly written, and loved the photos! I too wish I was on the same cruise as you 3! My husband and I will be sailing in March 2015 also, celebrating our 25 year anniversary!! YAY! First time cruising without our 2 daughters. They love cruising and I hate to go without them, but it will be a great time just hubby and I this time. I was also wondering about weather in March. We usually cruise in the summer months. Thank you for making us so excited to be sailing Liberty!:)

I am quite late to read your review, but I found it to be fabulous! I would have loved to have been on the same ship with you woman! I am going on the same cruise on 03/19/15 for 4 nights out of Ft Lauderdale. I have a few questions. How was the weather that time of year? I know you are from NJ so you thought it was probably great lol. I live in Fla and for some reason cannot remember how March weather is. I am always cold so I know it is usually colder in the common areas. Also we are HUGE March Madness fans and I was wondering are there TV's in the Hoof & Claw Pub? Any advice you can give me would be great. I am even more excited to go after reading your reviews and see your pictures. This is the first time I will be in a balcony cabin and am very excited! I hope you all are doing well!

Hi Kim! Thank you so much for reading and posting. The weather in Florida was pleasant. I was comfortable without a jacket. I think there were TV's in the Hoof & Claw Pub; I didn't go inside.

Ooooh, balcony cabins are addictive! We had a balcony the second time we sailed the Liberty (review in my signature; baby's first cruise). Try and have breakfast on your balcony one morning. It's our tradition :D

I have read your review also and thought it was so perfectly written, and loved the photos! I too wish I was on the same cruise as you 3! My husband and I will be sailing in March 2015 also, celebrating our 25 year anniversary!! YAY! First time cruising without our 2 daughters. They love cruising and I hate to go without them, but it will be a great time just hubby and I this time. I was also wondering about weather in March. We usually cruise in the summer months. Thank you for making us so excited to be sailing Liberty!:)

Thank you for reading, and Happy Anniversary! :D Yes, it's going to be so nice for you two cruising, just the two of you! Great choice on the Liberty. We really enjoyed that ship, so much that we cruised her again this past January.

Wesley and I are going to take our first cruise without our son on the Celebrity Silhouette next November. We love our boy but can't wait for some uninterrupted alone time.

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! I am definitely going to read about your other Liberty cruise. Sad to say they keep me busy at work lol! It is so nice how you find the time to answer everyone's questions and so cheerfully I may add. We are going down to Ft Lauderdale after work so we won't get down there until later in the evening so I didn't want to put much money into a hotel so we are just staying at the Rodeway Inn, but they have a free breakfast and they keep your car for you and shuttle you over. I also bought the premium drink package, do you know much about that at all? Have a great day!

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! I am definitely going to read about your other Liberty cruise. Sad to say they keep me busy at work lol! It is so nice how you find the time to answer everyone's questions and so cheerfully I may add. We are going down to Ft Lauderdale after work so we won't get down there until later in the evening so I didn't want to put much money into a hotel so we are just staying at the Rodeway Inn, but they have a free breakfast and they keep your car for you and shuttle you over. I also bought the premium drink package, do you know much about that at all? Have a great day!

Haha! I love reading reviews, it's a great way to pass the time. :)

Not sure about the premium drink package. Here's a pretty current thread about the package though: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2116872

Feel free to reach out with any questions. It's a pleasure to help you plan!

Hey Chrystal... Awesome review! I cant believe it has stayed alive for 2 years!!Lmao. We are cruising Liberty out of Bayonne in August. We have an Aft Junior suite 1706. Wondering if you have any experience with these rooms?? Once again thanks For the 42 pages of Liberty info!! Dan

Hey Chrystal... Awesome review! I cant believe it has stayed alive for 2 years!!Lmao. We are cruising Liberty out of Bayonne in August. We have an Aft Junior suite 1706. Wondering if you have any experience with these rooms?? Once again thanks For the 42 pages of Liberty info!! Dan

LOL! It's so cool to see the thread being revived again. I'm glad it's helpful. Wish I had the pleasure of having stayed in a Junior Suite. Can't say that I have. Looks like you're in a prime spot for a fantastic view!

Thank you for reading, and Happy Anniversary! :D Yes, it's going to be so nice for you two cruising, just the two of you! Great choice on the Liberty. We really enjoyed that ship, so much that we cruised her again this past January.

Wesley and I are going to take our first cruise without our son on the Celebrity Silhouette next November. We love our boy but can't wait for some uninterrupted alone time.

Thank you so much for your response! I was wondering what you thought of the promenade rooms. We have one booked on the 7th floor. I have read some really good reviews. Do you remember if you could see into the cabins while walking the promenade? I was thinking the 7th floor would be better and not so close to the ground.

Enjoy your next cruise with your husband!:)

Thank you so much for your response! I was wondering what you thought of the promenade rooms. We have one booked on the 7th floor. I have read some really good reviews. Do you remember if you could see into the cabins while walking the promenade? I was thinking the 7th floor would be better and not so close to the ground.

Enjoy your next cruise with your husband!:)

I think it would be cool to have a promenade cabin on a higher deck. You can definitely see into the promenade cabins on the lower decks when the cabin lights are on and the curtains are open.

I did Mr Sanchos last year and it was awesome! We did the all inclusive and it was well worth it, the food was pretty good. I think we ordered everything! I also went parasailing and the others went on an ATV. I am very much looking forward to my first cruise on the Liberty of the Seas!

I did Mr Sanchos last year and it was awesome! We did the all inclusive and it was well worth it, the food was pretty good. I think we ordered everything! I also went parasailing and the others went on an ATV. I am very much looking forward to my first cruise on the Liberty of the Seas!

We love Mr. Sancho's! Heading back there next fall. Have a wonderful cruise on the Liberty! :D

Chrystal...I have enjoyed both of your Liberty reviews so much that I might just read your other reviews for the heck of it LOL! I am the ultimate planner that I drive my BF crazy, he is like do you have to plan everything!!! I am just so excited to have a drink on my balcony. I hope the weather is good as well!

Chrystal...I have enjoyed both of your Liberty reviews so much that I might just read your other reviews for the heck of it LOL! I am the ultimate planner that I drive my BF crazy, he is like do you have to plan everything!!! I am just so excited to have a drink on my balcony. I hope the weather is good as well!

LOL my friends all say the same thing to me, but they get to relax and enjoy the benefits of my planning on all our trips. Planning is half the fun, IMO. I love reading the longer reviews that many create here on CC. Awesome info, and it helps the time pass while we wait for our next cruise, lol!