Our Fabulous Vacation: My Liberty of the Seas Photo Review

Good luck Sunday. Did you get all those refunds and paperwork sorted out from last month? Most likely I'll be watching sailaway and will look for you and your husband on the bridge wing (our spot ;) )

By the way, the photo you can buy from portfever is a high quality one worth the price IMO.

This is a lower resolution version.

sailaway.jpg

From one Jersey girl to three others, I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed your review and all the pictures. There is no doubt the three of you are true friends and really know how to enjoy one another. That is such a blessing. It's been a few years since I have been on RCCL cruise (have been cruising Celebrity and Holland America) but as of last week's booking my sister (who will be coming down from Jersey), my daughter and I will be on the Liberty November 29th. We have all read your reviews, and after seeing your pictures and descriptions, we are so ready to go. I have been to Cozumel several times, but have a new perspective on what to do there. Sis and I have been on the Freedom and Radiance, but this will be my daughter's first cruise on RCCL. Thanks again for your all your writings. I will be looking forward to more from you. Happy Cruising!

Thank you so much! Yes, Rae and Crystal are awesome friends, I love them to pieces! You know, my husband and I were in Miami a week or so ago and we kept meeting people from NY/NJ. It's amazing how many people move from NJ and head to Florida. We're thinking of doing that ourselves, lol!

It sounds like you're going to have a great time on the Liberty with your sister and daughter. I'm so glad the review helped you narrow down what you would like to do in Cozumel. We hired a driver for our cruise next week, and we're changing up our plan to something totally different, so perhaps that will be helpful as well. In any event, happy cruising to you too!

~Chrystal

Good luck Sunday. Did you get all those refunds and paperwork sorted out from last month? Most likely I'll be watching sailaway and will look for you and your husband on the bridge wing (our spot ;) )

By the way, the photo you can buy from portfever is a high quality one worth the price IMO.

We're all set! Our TA confirmed everything once we got back. Packed and ready to go, can't wait for our cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Girl, I love your review My husband and I are sailing the liberty in Dec for my 40th birthday. your review has help me in pre-planning our cruise. Our next cruise next year is the Allure of the Seas I can't wait to read your review on the ship. Keep them coming

Absolutely fine photo review virtue374...I really enjoyed it...especially the food photos. :)

Thank you! :)

Girl, I love your review My husband and I are sailing the liberty in Dec for my 40th birthday. your review has help me in pre-planning our cruise. Our next cruise next year is the Allure of the Seas I can't wait to read your review on the ship. Keep them coming

Thank you so much! Sailing the Liberty is a geat way to celebrate your 40th, have a wonderful cruise!

I started the Allure review, check out the link in my signature. I'm still writing :)

Chrystal,

What a wonderful review. I was in the middle of your review of the Allure, since I'm sailing her in a month, but had to come over to this review because everyone kept talking about it. I'm so glad I did. You have a way with words and such a positive outlook on everything. Kudos to you young lady. :) As I was going through your review, I was laughing with you and reminiscing of my Liberty cruise. She's such a great ship. One of my favorite pics was the one of Crystal when you told her she had to get off the ship tomorrow. I've had that horrible depressed feeling on everyone of my cruises. As horrible as it feels, I hope it continues. The day I don't have that feeling is probably the day I stop cruising.

Thanks again and good luck with the new addition. You and Wes are going to be wonderful parents.

David

Chrystal,

What a wonderful review. I was in the middle of your review of the Allure, since I'm sailing her in a month, but had to come over to this review because everyone kept talking about it. I'm so glad I did. You have a way with words and such a positive outlook on everything. Kudos to you young lady. :) As I was going through your review, I was laughing with you and reminiscing of my Liberty cruise. She's such a great ship. One of my favorite pics was the one of Crystal when you told her she had to get off the ship tomorrow. I've had that horrible depressed feeling on everyone of my cruises. As horrible as it feels, I hope it continues. The day I don't have that feeling is probably the day I stop cruising.

Thanks again and good luck with the new addition. You and Wes are going to be wonderful parents.

David

Thank you so much, David! I completely agree with you. Wes and I pout each time we're headed home from our cruise. Cruises are addicting :). Happy sails to you on the Allure, you're going to have a wonderful time!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chrystal!

Thanks for posting these amazing reviews! I saw in an old post somewhere that you stayed in 7312 on the Navigator? We will be in this cabin for our upcoming cruise. Did you happen to do a photo review? If so, I'd love a link so I can read it!!

Thanks!

Stacey

Hi Chrystal!

Thanks for posting these amazing reviews! I saw in an old post somewhere that you stayed in 7312 on the Navigator? We will be in this cabin for our upcoming cruise. Did you happen to do a photo review? If so, I'd love a link so I can read it!!

Thanks!

Stacey

Hi Stacey! We stayed in 7312 on the Adventure, same class as the Navigator. I don't have a photo review of that cruise, though. We had a great time and the room location was perfect. Have a great cruise! :)

• 1 month later...
We drove around a bit with no place in particular in mind. It was pretty cool to see the town I had been reading out for months in preparation for the trip! We ended up stopping at a beauty supply store (couldn’t believe the prices for haircare- so sad I couldn’t fit anything in my suitcase!). Crystal got some headbands, and I bought a couple pairs of sunglasses. Mine broke the day before the trip so it was nice to get a couple cute pairs.

On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at Publix across the street from the hotel. It was about two blocks down. A nice market, we picked up some cheese and water crackers, some pepperoni, fruit, and a bottle of wine. Because of the heavy lunch, we planned to eat light at dinner and come back after dancing to enjoy our food. We put everything in the fridge to keep cool.

We tried to take a nap back in the room but were so excited to show each other our dresses, shoes, etc, and talk that that didn’t work at all, lol. We originally had a dinner reservation at Truluck’s for 8:00, but I ended up pushing it back to 9:15 because of our chattering away and primping for dinner. :rolleyes::)

IMG_0123.jpg

Chrystal - I LOVE your blue & black dress. Do you remember where you got it? I really like the style and need to look for one. ;)

We just to off this exact sailing on Monday. It was fabulous!! My only complaint was it went way to fast!!! Looking forward to our next 7 night sailing this summer!!!

We just got off of the Liberty and I have to say I loved your photos! I wish I would have taken more. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you both enjoyed the Liberty! Happy cruising to you! :)

Happy New Year to you and your hubby, Host Faith. Shouldn't we hear the pitter-patter of little feet sometime soon?

Hope you had a fabulous holiday.

Happy New Year to you, dreamer! Thank you! We had a nice, quiet Christmas. Yes, we have about 5 weeks to go. Can't wait to see the little guy :D

Hi Chrystal

Best you would have never guessed I am new to this blog. LOL

Your reviews are awesome. Hubby and I are sailing on Seranade of the Seas June 2013. 12 day Greek Meditteranean and can not wait. We have been on several cruises but mostly on Carnival. The last time we were on RCCL was almost 11 years ago on a Tom Joyner cruise.

I booked 9094 which I heard good things about because it was considered a hump room. Balcony not as big as 9092 but bigger than many. I realized a couple of months after booking, it is an adjoining room. Any thoughts? I could maybe change cabins but I am thinking the center of the ship and the larger balcony outweighs the possibility of noisy neighbor. And I figure if they are that noisy that could happen without an adjoining door.

The food looked soooooo good. Dieting now to get ready. LOL Curious if the food is different on a European cruise. Looking forward to the refurbished ship.

I Appreciate any tips for the Seranade. I will attempt to contribute great information and pics from our cruise.

Congratulations on your baby. Such a joy. My kids are grown but I have 4 granddaughters and number 5 on the way. God is good!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Chrystal,

I absolutely enjoyed your review. I am a newbie to RCI; I was hoping to find some pictures and read feedback on this ship. It looks awesome, and I cannot wait until I get onboard. Thanks for sharing your vacation.

BTW, what part of Jersey are you from? I was born in Bridgeton, and moved away when I was a young child, but I have family in that area (So. Jersey & Philly). I use to visit often.

Dee