Our Fabulous Vacation: My Liberty of the Seas Photo Review

Thank you! Here is the information I got via email from Mr. Sanchos before our cruise, regarding the optional activities. Hope this helps!

· Cost for Wave runner 1/2 hour is $65.00 and $130.00 for 1 hour.

· Parasailing cost is $65.00 per person for 13 minutes up on the air

· Horseback Riding on the beach and in the jungle $30.00 for the 1/2 hour tour, horses are assigned according to weight and experience.

· ATV Beach and Jungle tour is priced at $40.00 with great trails and sand dunes for fun riding. Must be at list 16 years old to drive.

· Lockers and fresh beach towels are $4.00 each.

Also, here are the massage prices for Mr. Sancho's FYI. They have a palapa for massages on the beach:

Relaxing Massage

15 minutes = $20.00 usd

20 minutes = $25.00 usd

30 minutes = $35.00 usd

40 minutes = $45.00 usd

60 minutes = $65.00 usd

Deep Massage

15 minutes = $ 25.00 usd

20 minutes = $30.00 usd

30 minutes = $40.00 usd

40 minutes = $50.00 usd

60 minutes = $70.00 usd

This is a great help! Thanks so much for posting this information.:)

Chrystal-

So excited to be reading your review of your cruise! It has been awesome and as another reader has stated has also prevented me from getting my housework done! You sound like such a fun group of girls....just noticed that you are going to be on Allure on 9/23....my boyfriend and I will be sailing then also. This will be our second cruise and I have gone into super duper excitement mode where I cannot stop talking about it. I hope you guys will be at the Meet and Mingle......it would be fun to meet. We are also from NJ.....we live in Sayreville.

Chrystal-

So excited to be reading your review of your cruise! It has been awesome and as another reader has stated has also prevented me from getting my housework done! You sound like such a fun group of girls....just noticed that you are going to be on Allure on 9/23....my boyfriend and I will be sailing then also. This will be our second cruise and I have gone into super duper excitement mode where I cannot stop talking about it. I hope you guys will be at the Meet and Mingle......it would be fun to meet. We are also from NJ.....we live in Sayreville.

Hi Samantha! Just saw you posted on our roll call. Glad you enjoyed my review of the Liberty. I'm sooooo excited about the Allure. I keep going over the itinerary I created, but there's nothing left for me to plan!

Sayreville's not that far from us at all. We're in Plainsboro. Wes and I will be at the Meet and Mingle, see you there! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this detailed report of the LOS. Me and my boyfriend have the same itinerary in November for a quick getaway. We've both been to Cozumel so we were simply going to stay on the ship, but reading your review made me realize there's so much in Cozumel we haven't done; besides a beach day at an all inclusive will be awesome.

Your photos of the menus are so timely, as I was trying to figure out which nights to make a reservation for Portofino and Chops. I think I've got it figured out now.

I also reviewed your report on the Carnival Glory. We were just on this ship in mid July for a Canadian itinerary and so disappointed in activites, food and service. I'm looking forward to getting back on RCCL. This will be my boyfriends first RCCL. He's a Carnival fanatic (from years and girlfriends past) but I'm more comfortable on Royal. We both agree that Disney however has

the BEST service.

Finally, the friendship you and your friends have made me sad. I have two girlfriends that I traveled with for years, and all of a sudden life pulled us in different directions. Don't ever let that happen. I almost cried when you mentioned the Sheraton Nassau, as his was one of our favorite quick getaways when it was the Radisson Cable Beach and an All Inclusive.

Can't wait to read your Allure report. We're sailing this ship in February 2013.

Enjoy your travels!

Thank you so much for this detailed report of the LOS. Me and my boyfriend have the same itinerary in November for a quick getaway. We've both been to Cozumel so we were simply going to stay on the ship, but reading your review made me realize there's so much in Cozumel we haven't done; besides a beach day at an all inclusive will be awesome.

Your photos of the menus are so timely, as I was trying to figure out which nights to make a reservation for Portofino and Chops. I think I've got it figured out now.

I also reviewed your report on the Carnival Glory. We were just on this ship in mid July for a Canadian itinerary and so disappointed in activites, food and service. I'm looking forward to getting back on RCCL. This will be my boyfriends first RCCL. He's a Carnival fanatic (from years and girlfriends past) but I'm more comfortable on Royal. We both agree that Disney however has

the BEST service.

Finally, the friendship you and your friends have made me sad. I have two girlfriends that I traveled with for years, and all of a sudden life pulled us in different directions. Don't ever let that happen. I almost cried when you mentioned the Sheraton Nassau, as his was one of our favorite quick getaways when it was the Radisson Cable Beach and an All Inclusive.

Can't wait to read your Allure report. We're sailing this ship in February 2013.

Enjoy your travels!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the review as you get ready to sail the Liberty. You're going to have a great time. The AI resorts in Cozumel are really nice, and worth a day trip. Maybe you could also consider hiring a driver for the day to take you places you've never seen on the island? I can't wait to show my husband the area. I think he'll like it a lot, just as I do.

We had a nice time on the Glory, though the cruise did help me determine that Royal's a better fit for us right now. I like the service and ship design a lot more on Royal. The Glory's steakhouse was excellent though. And that fish and chips station was really good. I think we'll be sailing Royal for a long time, and Disney once we have children. Looking forward to that :)

Yeah it takes quite a bit of effort to maintain friendships when we all head in different directions. I'll definitely keep your comments in mind. We try to take a trip once a year if at all possible. Hoping to keep that tradition as long as we can.

Have a great time on the Liberty! She's an awesome ship.

• 2 weeks later...
James Andrews (CD) looks like he is enjoying himself as usual, bit of an embarrasing shadow on his pants though!!, That is a shadow isn't it;)

We were on one of Royals ships and had meet James. A few years later he was on another ship that we sailed on and he remerbered me, from all the passengers he remembered me by name. Impressive. :D

We were on one of Royals ships and had meet James. A few years later he was on another ship that we sailed on and he remerbered me, from all the passengers he remembered me by name. Impressive. :D

James was a good CD. I normally don't care much about the Cruise Director, or I don't notice them that much. Maybe it's because I was out and about a little bit more on this cruise than I normally am. :rolleyes::) James was very visible. I was amazed at how many places he could get to in such a short amount of time. And he never seemed to be tired. He did a great job.

Hey Crystal, I really enjoyed your review. Do you have another email? I tried to send you an email with the email address that's on Cruise Critic but it's not going through.

Hi there! Thank you so much! Perhaps the link isn't working? My email address is HostFaith@cruisecritic.com :)

Loving your review (I just found it so I'm not done reading yet!) One question, the hotel you stayed at in Ft. Laud. was there a park across the intercoastal from you? Looked like it might be Birch State Park. If so, I lived there when I was in highschool. My Dad was a Park Ranger & I used to swim in the intercoastal!! We (my DH & I) don't live in Ft. Laud. now, we moved to the west coast of Fla. but I still miss Ft. Laud. (Where the Boys Are!!! :D).

Will finish reading your WONDERFUL review tomorrow. Thanks for posting.

Loving your review (I just found it so I'm not done reading yet!) One question, the hotel you stayed at in Ft. Laud. was there a park across the intercoastal from you? Looked like it might be Birch State Park. If so, I lived there when I was in highschool. My Dad was a Park Ranger & I used to swim in the intercoastal!! We (my DH & I) don't live in Ft. Laud. now, we moved to the west coast of Fla. but I still miss Ft. Laud. (Where the Boys Are!!! :D).

Will finish reading your WONDERFUL review tomorrow. Thanks for posting.

Thank you! Actually, the park wasn't directly across from us, but if you made a left by the B Ocean hotel, I believe it was over there. Small world!:)

In regards to Mr. Sancho's, did I read the menu right?? $50. PP for all inclusive meaning "all you can eat & drink, along with the beach chairs, etc.?? Such a deal if that's true.:)

Also, loved all your pics of Las Olas. Really brought back memories for me even tho it didn't look like that when I was growing up there!

Thanks again for a great review. Also, did I see a post from you somewhere that your now PG?? :D

In regards to Mr. Sancho's, did I read the menu right?? $50. PP for all inclusive meaning "all you can eat & drink, along with the beach chairs, etc.?? Such a deal if that's true.:)

Also, loved all your pics of Las Olas. Really brought back memories for me even tho it didn't look like that when I was growing up there!

Thanks again for a great review. Also, did I see a post from you somewhere that your now PG?? :D

I love Las Olas Blvd! It's a beautiful place. You're right about Mr. Sanchos- $50 all inclusive! We thought it was a great deal. All the basics are covered, if you wanted to do water sports, they're extra. But for lounging on the beach with a cold drink and all-you-can-eat food, it's totally worth it. We're headed back there again next month. I'll have lots of nonalcoholic drinks this time since we have a little one on the way. We're very excited :)

I love Las Olas Blvd! It's a beautiful place. You're right about Mr. Sanchos- $50 all inclusive! We thought it was a great deal. All the basics are covered, if you wanted to do water sports, they're extra. But for lounging on the beach with a cold drink and all-you-can-eat food, it's totally worth it. We're headed back there again next month. I'll have lots of nonalcoholic drinks this time since we have a little one on the way. We're very excited :)

Thanks for the info, Chrystal and have a great time on Allure, you will LOVE IT! Also, congratulations on the soon to be "wee" one.

Also, forgot to mention that our son & DIL went to the Money Bar to snorkel when we were on Carnival last May & they thought it was great. Cab to get there from the port was about $8.00 and they rented the gear from the bar which I think was $30. They do have a website for any body that is interested.

Thanks for the info, Chrystal and have a great time on Allure, you will LOVE IT! Also, congratulations on the soon to be "wee" one.

Thank you! We have a lot to look forward to :)

Happy sailing on the Freedom!

I have enjoyed reading your review so much!

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the review! :)

Enjoy your cruise and Happy Anniversary! Our first cruise was our honeymoon to Bermuda. Looking forward to visiting Bermuda sometime in the future, it's a beautiful place.