Booked the Royal!!!

delidan

I started a new one for who's booked. The other one was just talk of the new ship with thousands of replies go to... ROYAL PRINCESS 10/09/2013

No need to start your own. We have a fantastic roll call already going. Come and join the party.

I started a new one for who's booked. The other one was just talk of the new ship with thousands of replies go to... ROYAL PRINCESS 10/09/2013

Two roll calls are redundant and will just cause confusion. Let this one die.

Two roll calls are redundant and will just cause confusion. Let this one die.

I agree. The official roll call has a ton of info. I suggest you start reading on about page 50 if reading from the start is too mcuh. You will find other links concerning the Royal TA cruise including a link to a seperate area for those that have booked. Someone there has started a spreadsheet that will be most helpful. We only need one roll call and that roll call has been under way for about a month now.:rolleyes:

I started the Maiden TA Roll Call, which up to now has been a huge success. I doubt any other roll call had over a 1000 posts before booking was allowed. Even Pia expressed concern about doing a roll call before booking and she has since been one of the most prolific posters, even having the honor of doing #1000. This roll call has attracted some of the most experienced cruisers with tons of information. We already have several side threads. No, we definitely don't need another roll call, but we are sure going to have a fabulous cruise together.

Archived