Another week has passed so it is Boardreader results day again !

and this weeks winner is.................

http://boardreader.com/fp/Cruise_Cri...s_9342582.html

Stevie

:o:o:o How embarrasing - I honestly thought I hadn't posted so much this week!!!!!! O.K. - can see that I'm addicted so I promise I'll go cold turkey for a couple of weeks just to prove I'm not a totally hopeless (sad) case! :D ;)

Gosh! i'm at 7 i've never made on there before just shows how angry I have been with Thompson all my posts have been rants about the Destiny ship change :o

Im calmer now and given up the fight. I'm waiting for the new reviews and hopefully they will be excellent :)

:o:o:o How embarrasing - I honestly thought I hadn't posted so much this week!!!!!! O.K. - can see that I'm addicted so I promise I'll go cold turkey for a couple of weeks just to prove I'm not a totally hopeless (sad) case! :D ;)

Yeah right!!! Only 'cos you're going away you little monkey, you must think we're daft..............:rolleyes:

Have a wonderful time (I know you will) and try not to worry about us too much. x

Yeah right!!! Only 'cos you're going away you little monkey, you must think we're daft..............:rolleyes:

Have a wonderful time (I know you will) and try not to worry about us too much. x

:D:D:D Trust you to spot it!!! ;)

And thanks will do my best! :)

Hope you have a fab cruise!

Dont knock yourself you have helped alot of people with your extensive port knowledge:) I will be tweaking your brains for diy trips on the celebration in sept nearer the time,

Regards Lorraine

Hope you have a fab cruise!

Dont knock yourself you have helped alot of people with your extensive port knowledge:) I will be tweaking your brains for diy trips on the celebration in sept nearer the time,

Regards Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine - and it will be a pleasure to help if I can - we're very fond of the Celebration and have had some great trips on her out of Marmaris. :)

Hi kruzseeka

Have a fabulous time, you lucky thing.:) I have only been back 11 days and it seems like months;) it is soooo cold here today and hardly any sun, despite Countryfile forecasting sun and warm temperatures all week! Don't forget the sun cream!

Have a brilliant cruise kruzseeka!!! :D

Thanks, both - pity we aren't all going together - such a lot to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Isn't it awful how quickly once home the holiday seems so distant? Only one remedy - start planning the next one! ;)

Thanks, both - pity we aren't all going together - such a lot to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Isn't it awful how quickly once home the holiday seems so distant? Only one remedy - start planning the next one! ;)

See if you can get us any gossip on next years itineraries, far east itineraries, new ships etc. ;)

Hi kruzseeka

Have a great cruise

Thanks! :)

See if you can get us any gossip on next years itineraries, far east itineraries, new ships etc. ;)

You bet I'll try! ;)

Only one remedy - start planning the next one!

I'm planning, I'm planning..............:)

You go girl!!!!! :D

I've been on another Cruise Forum today and this one, cruise critic, is SO much better. People are kind, helpful and some try to be funny and light hearted when so many are worried and anxious that their pre-booked cruise on the Destiny is going to be as good on the Majesty .

Ports of call information for the Majesty have been excellent, thanks Kruzseeker and others. You must spend a lot of your time helping others plan their cruises. Have a fantastic holiday yourself.

Very new to this but feel I have a load of new friends out there!!!

Already booked and paid for :D We are going on a family holiday to Spain in June (with Thomsons)Don't know if it will be very relaxing though as 4 year old grand-daughter coming!:eek:

BTW how do you do those multiple quotes? I have never fathomed it out:rolleyes:

Already booked and paid for :D We are going on a family holiday to Spain in June (with Thomsons)Don't know if it will be very relaxing though as 4 year old grand-daughter coming!:eek:

BTW how do you do those multiple quotes? I have never fathomed it out:rolleyes:

What quotes are you an about!!!!!! :confused:

Archived