Premium Economy Qantas or Air New Zealand

2goldens

Has anyone used Air New Zealan's Prem Economy Space Seats on their 777-300 plane? We are trying to decide which premium economy carrier to use for our cruise to Sydney and Auckland. I have also heard Qantas Pre Econ on their A380 is pretty good. Any advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks for the suggestion or advice. We don't go until Feb 2013 so am watching rates so we know what to expect cost wise. It looks like the A380 is the way to go on Qantas Prem Econ. We are definitely animal lovers. It's great having 2 because they keep each other company and they always show off when we have friends come over. They start wrestleing with each other and its so funny the way they love to be the center of attention.

I have been looking at seatguru. Air New Zealand 777-300 looks very interesting and appears to have more room. However, when I did some research on those "spaceseats" in Prem Econ, the reviews have not been very positive. More negative than positive. That's why I thought I would see if anyone from cruise critic has actually tried Air New Zealand 777-300 prem econ

If you are going Qantas and book it through American Airlines (they are both OneWorld members) you can get AA miles for your trip. (assuming you have an AAdvantage account).

Air New Zealand is part of the Star Alliance I think and if so you can get United miles (again assuming you have a Milage plus act).

Just tossing it out there, might as well get credit for the miles if you can.

Archived