New cook book from HAL

m steve

They just published a book of starters, canapes and Hors D'oeveres and you can buy it at 40% off from Ecookbooks.com.

Good eye! I heard about this one a while back and was wondering when news of it would surface so I could mention it on the blog (usually the things that get press releases they don't like if I blurt stuff out) :D

Good eye! I heard about this one a while back and was wondering when news of it would surface so I could mention it on the blog (usually the things that get press releases they don't like if I blurt stuff out) :D

Does this mean it is now available for sale on the ships?

Does this mean it is now available for sale on the ships?

As I understand it, not yet. Reading the ecookbooks.com link M Steve posted, I read that as the book is not available til June (??) so it may be more of a pre-order situation right now.

Would imagine that like the others though, it will be available onboard for purchase down the road. Otherwise, 40% off from the link OP gave is a great deal too even if you pay a little shipping :)

Archived