Can we make 11:30 flight out of MIA after cruise?

deneen716

We have Carnival transfers to the airport out of Miami, but our flight time has been changed. How far is airport from port of miami? Can we make 11:30 flight?

I would not want to sit and wait for the bus to fill up if I was in a hurry. I'd be first off the ship and jump in a taxi which I believe is $25.

What was your original flight time? Did the airline make the change? I don't know how far the port is from the airport, but 11:30 would just make me too nervous. I would call the airline and see if you can get a later flight. If they changed it on you, they shouldn't charge you to make another later flight. Good Luck

We have Carnival transfers to the airport out of Miami, but our flight time has been changed. How far is airport from port of miami? Can we make 11:30 flight?

Miami is the worst port when it comes to going thru customs. Been there twice and its been bad both times Make sure you carry your own luggage and jump on a cab, maybe it will be different for you as far as customs delays.

Yes, barring no delays docking. Do self-assist and take a cab to the airport. We've made 11am flights the last two years, BUT did self assist. Use self-check in at the airport and get through security as soon as possible. The security lines can really back up later as the more and more people arrive.

Yes, barring no delays docking. Do self-assist and take a cab to the airport. We've made 11am flights the last two years, BUT did self assist. Use self-check in at the airport and get through security as soon as possible. The security lines can really back up later as the more and more people arrive.

Agreed.

If there are no delays (or slight delays) with customs you'll be fine. However it can be hit or miss with customs clearing the ship. Plan to use taxi or have car pick you up and you should be fine - I wouldn't plan to use Carnival's transfer, we've only did it one time and NEVER again.

Yes - no problem. Just do self disembarkation and then grab a cab. You'll be at the airport in loads of time.

Yes - no problem. Just do self disembarkation and then grab a cab. You'll be at the airport in loads of time.

I agree with this... self-debark and grab a taxi. You should have no problems under normal circumstances.

Murphy's Law, if something can

go wrong, it will go wrong.

That being said if you have

an early flight, take a cab.

The cab is a set price

(for now at least) only $24 + tip.

Carnival as people said, normally

wait till the bus is full.

Get off early take a cab.

Archived