S-Class Celebrity Suites

CelebrityMan

Hi,

...there's a chance we might be able to swing one of these suites for an upcoming cruise. We've been in Sky Suites, but this would be our first time in the CS category.

Anyone with experience in an S-Class Celebrity Suite, please share your impressions and 'insider' information. It will be much appreciated.

CM

Try to get cabin 1110 or 1233 - the verandahs are angled and HUGE!!

Have you been in either one of these rooms personally, or a guest of someone that was? If so, what was the wind like when the ship was in motion?

My concern with the veranda on the forward side of the so-called 'hump' would be a bit breezy when the ship was at speed.

CM

Have you been in either one of these rooms personally, or a guest of someone that was? If so, what was the wind like when the ship was in motion?

My concern with the veranda on the forward side of the so-called 'hump' would be a bit breezy when the ship was at speed.

CM

I will be in 1110 in a month but have friends who have sailed in 1610 (also forward facing, one deck up) who say wind is not a problem. Also, reviews I have read about these two cabins are always glowing and no issues with wind especially because if you look at pictures of the verandah, there is plenty of room to be out of the wind as well. You'd really only be exposed full force out at the rail.

Thank you, Zelker. I will be anxious to read your first-hand impressions of your CS when you return.

We've reserved 1618.

CM

We were on the Solstice two weeks ago and had Suite 1618. FABULOUS!!!! You will love it!

We were on the Solstice two weeks ago and had Suite 1618. FABULOUS!!!! You will love it!

Forgot 1615 and 1618 also have the oversized verandahs, don't they!! (aft facing and one deck up from where we'll be in 1110) Curious - did you have much (any?) noise from your PH next-door neighbors?

Yes, over sized and almost twice the size of a normal Veranda balcony. Little to no noise from PH Suite next door. Terrific suite and our best experience ever!

Glad to hear it. We're counting the days..........

as an aside, where in Denver? we live in Superior (close to Boulder). small world. ;)

Archived