Canceled and rebooked

Poulsbo Cruisers

The Spring sale prices that Princess announced yesterday are so amazing that it led my DW and I to cancel our Crown cruise one day prior to the final payment being due and rebooking the same cruise. Since we had used a FCC originally and the special pricing requires a non-refundable deposit, we lose our FCC OBC, but the special sale includes its own OBC so we came out pretty even in that regard and we still have our FCC.

I never imagined doing something like this, but with these prices who could resist? We only did this because our mini suite comes in $650 pp lower than the best price we received previously.

Can't you use your FCC and get your OBC even though the FCC will nw become nonrefundable?

I was thinking the same thing. You can have the FCC transferred over.

I did the same thing, cancelled a cruise where I used an FCC deposit that was refundable & reused that FCC deposit to rebook the same cruise which made the deposit nonrefundable, nontransferable. It was also very beneficial for us we, saved a lot of money and got a better cabin during the Veteran's Day sale.

Archived