New AQ rooms on Millenium

ken987

Hi,

Has anyone been in Room 9102 on the Millenium? The new AQ room? I have a close friend who will be sailing on the ship in October. They are concerned about motion sickness and had 2 questions I could not answer. I probably could search one of them but was not sure about the other so I am posting here.

For room 9102 when you open your eyes in the morning...will you be looking Aft or Bow?

Also for people who are prone to Motion Sickness which bed direction is better if any?

Thanks.

Ken

Hi,

Has anyone been in Room 9102 on the Millenium? The new AQ room? I have a close friend who will be sailing on the ship in October. They are concerned about motion sickness and had 2 questions I could not answer. I probably could search one of them but was not sure about the other so I am posting here.

For room 9102 when you open your eyes in the morning...will you be looking Aft or Bow?

Also for people who are prone to Motion Sickness which bed direction is better if any?

Thanks.

Ken

The only newly constructed cabin on Solticized M class ship are on deck 11 aft

9102 on Solticized M class is not a new cabin rather a refurbished (soft goods and shower panel plus tv) Former CC class starboard midship cabin. lots of CC members say mid ship is best for motion sickness and though I dont dispute that opinion I have stayed in midship forward and mostly in aft and could never feel a difference unless during a bad storm in which case nowhere is pleasant :eek:

Hi,

Thanks.

Ken

That work won't be done until next month so no one would have been in the room yet as an AQ room.

Thanks. I didn't want to look stupid....dang it...LOL the whole time I wrote this post I was thinking that it has not gone into dry dock yet.. Ah well. But now that you said that I should be able to do a search and see if anyone has posted what direction the bed went. Since its a refurbishment on the AQ2 that means the bed position will most likely not change. The rooms all have the indentations....so they alternate if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the tip

Ken

Thanks. I didn't want to look stupid....dang it...LOL the whole time I wrote this post I was thinking that it has not gone into dry dock yet.. Ah well. But now that you said that I should be able to do a search and see if anyone has posted what direction the bed went. Since its a refurbishment on the AQ2 that means the bed position will most likely not change. The rooms all have the indentations....so they alternate if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the tip

Ken

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Now that the Millie is out....I bumped this because there are reports that some of the AQ 2 room bathrooms were NOT renovated. Some just got the panel and they leftmthe nasty old shower and doors in place. Some have a completely remodeled bathroom.

Could people post which rooms have the good bathrooms?

Why don't you start a new thread on that to attract people's attention to that. Maybe they won't read this thread and find your request.

Maybe "Anyone Just Off the Millenium" - Would like Tips on the Refurbishment!

I don't maybe that is too long for a title, but you know what I mean.

We are sailing on her on June 22 so I would also like to know. We are in CC class.

Thank you.

Archived