If you could make your own itinerary....

Indianaseadog

I have only cruised 3 times but never been to and have a desire for:

Curacao

Barbados

St-Lucia

St-Kitts

St-Maarten

Grand Turk

I so want to return to Roatan and so much to Belize. I feel I have not seen enough of these two, belize I just saw the city and now want to return to see jungle, ruins etc..

I have been twice to Grand Cayman and Cozumel, nice but enough. Though if I return I would do more time on Coz's wild beach side and hit Pedro St. James Historic Site and the Caybrew brewery in G.C.

Tampa works fine for a leaving Port, gotta fly to any of them anyway and atleast here I have a friend in town, so no hotel needed. I did love wandering Galveston though, hated Long beach.

Cruise out of Long beach, Catalina was nice, but seen enough, Ensenada could do again, best foodie area ever!!! Loved hanging in the Fish Market area!!!! Eating the freshest cerviche ever!!!

I would second this one with a stop at Jost VanDyke too - only port I've seen on this trip is Grenada - would be nice to go back. Would LOVE to see Carnival change up the itineraries!! Oh - and PS - I would love to sail out of Miami - most beautiful port to sail from IMHO :D

Love Jost...but the small island could not handle that many visitors at one time. Maybe make it Tortola...but a longer port time so you can actually spend a good amount of time on JVD or Virgin Gorda. maybe a 7am-7pm port stay.

I love the Caribbean, but think that Carnival offers better itineraries there than any other lines, I'd like to see more visits to HMC but otherwise, I'm totally satisfied, I LOVE that they visit Aruba and Roatan. :D

Now if I may highjack the thread and step up on my soapbox, my own itinerary would consist of this: Travelling on the Breeze or Magic, round trip Los Angeles, to Fiji, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Maybe 1-2 stops in Hawaii, then on to Australia, for a total of 21 days. Okay, I know they probably couldn't do it in 21 days, but a girl can dream right?! :p

Here's my perfect cruise:

11 Day Exotic Caribbean cruise round trip from NYC

New York City

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

Aruba

Barbados

St-Lucia

St-Kitts

St-Maarten

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

New York City

:D

Although I'm not a fan of your team of choice...i LOVE your cruise of choice :-)

So far as I know, I do not believe that *any* cruise line visits Dominica (NOT the Dominican Republic, just to be clear) out of a Floridian port.

Sailed to Dominica from FTL on Celebrity Equinox-Ultimate Caribbean 10 days- SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!! Took whale watching excursion booked privately with Captain Jerry-so much fun!

I think NCL does that itin?

NCL only cruise out of American ports during the fall and winter. DW is a teacher, have a school age child. So that cruise will never happen.

Why do so many people think that since they can cruise certain times of the that everyone can?

As long as it's only hypothetical...I wanna cruise around the world! Spend several months and stop at every big port and city for a couple days and have a sea day between each port to sleep. :D:p What a lovely dream!!!

Princess actually offers two cruises that pretty much do that. They have a 104 day cruise and another that is a little longer. If I had the money and didn't have my kids still living with me, I would probably consider this (oh and if I didn't have any pets).

I'd love for a cruise that did an overnight in Key West. We lucked out on our Fantasy cruise earlier this month to get an overnight in Nassau because strong winds kept the captain from docking in Freeport. But I didn't really want to go out at night in Nassau like I would in Key West.

NCL only cruise out of American ports during the fall and winter. DW is a teacher, have a school age child. So that cruise will never happen.

Why do so many people think that since they can cruise certain times of the that everyone can?

This isn't so much an itinerary thing but with a wife who is a former teacher I always thought it would be cool if CCL did ONE sailing, smack dab in the middle of the summer, where they could offer certified K-12 educators who can't go at other times the off-season rate (and maybe make it an 18+ cruise, so teachers can have ONE week a year to get away from kids as many also do kids' programs in the summer). To make up for the revenue shortfall, how about:

Port Canaveral

At Sea

Half Moon Cay

Half Moon Cay

Half Moon Cay

At Sea

Port Canaveral

Non-existent fuel bill and 100% of the $ spent in ports goes back to CCL :-P.

Not very realistic, but it would get a lot of good press for CCL and that might get teachers to book cruises at other times of the year where they're not getting a discount rate...

From Tampa:

Day at Sea

Cayman Islands

Day at Sea

Aruba

Day at Sea

Dominican Republic

Day at Sea

From Charleston:

Day at Sea

Half Moon Cay

Day at Sea

Sint Marteen

St John/St Thomas

Day at Sea

Day at Sea

Here's my perfect cruise:

11 Day Exotic Caribbean cruise round trip from NYC

New York City

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

Aruba

Barbados

St-Lucia

St-Kitts

St-Maarten

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

New York City

:D

SIGN ME UP!!! This looks PERFECT.

Who knew a Yanks fan and a Sox fan could agree on something ;)

Out of Miami:

Dominica, St. Kitts, St Lucia, Martinique, Curacao, Barbados and Grenada all on an eight dayer with one sea day in the middle. I have also thought an over nighter in a Caribbean port would be fun.

Montserrat would be tough with the destruction from the last eruption. Glad we got to go to Dominica on the Victory three years ago. Truly a beautiful island with many interesting things to do and see...particularly Ti Tou gorge.

Loved Dominica when I went there waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1997. It was, then at least, almost untouched by tourism. Beautiful island. The poverty was pretty tough to take in, but I guess that's almost everywhere.

I want to go from NY PAST Port Canaveral and head to HMC, Grand Turks and Key West...for atleast 12 hours a day:D

I would love this itin...out of Balt or NY as a 7 day or out of Charleston as a 5 day or even out of Jaxport or Port Canaveral as a 4 day or 5 day. I don't need 12 hours in each port, but would want Key West to be an evening stop (not the 7am to 2 or 3 pm that they do now).

How much money do you have, because you *can* do that, sort of... (and YES, I know this is a CCL thread, so just indulge me for a sec, ok?)

http://aboardtheworld.com/our_story

Snippet from above URL:

Since our launch in 2002, The World has continuously circumnavigated the globe, spending extensive time in the most exotic and well-traveled ports, allowing us - the Residents - to wake up in a new destination every few days, exploring with depth we had never before thought possible. It's a lifestyle we are truly grateful to live each day.

At 644 feet, The World is the largest privately owned yacht on the planet. Each of us owns one or more of the 165 private onboard Residences, and collectively, we own the ship, ensuring that our experiences - both onboard and off - are far beyond current luxury travel standards.

GP

I dream of this.... sigh....

Archived