What ship was I on?

CruiseTeacher7

Hi All,

I need some help. My DW and I went on a Carnival Cruise out of Port Canaveral in the spring of 1999. It was to the Bahamas. Here is the problem--we can't remember the name of the ship and unfortunately I can't find any pictures of the trip. Any help?

Thank you in advance!

If you know your past guest number, you can check out your previous cruises online. From Carnival's page, click on "My Profile", then click on "View Cruise History". If you don't know your past guest number, you can call Carnival, and they can track it down for you.

I can say for certain that it wasn't Sensation, she was doing 7 day cruises from Tampa then. I had my first CCL cruise on her that year.

I had a big break due to college and starting my career. So when I began cruising with CCL again in 2005 I had them look up my cruise history. They were able to easily find it, so I would imagine they would have a record of your cruise as well. Just contact their past guest department, I'm sure they can help.

If you know your past guest number, you can check out your previous cruises online. From Carnival's page, click on "My Profile", then click on "View Cruise History". If you don't know your past guest number, you can call Carnival, and they can track it down for you.

Great tip! Thanks!

Also...just on reading the title of the thread I thought "Boy, they sure had a great time! Can't remember the ship they were on!" :p

Thank you all! I would have never thought to check our past cruise history with Carnival.

We ended up finding pictures of the cruise--they were in our wedding scrapbook, right after our honeymoon cruise. That was 13 years ago. So much has changed since then...dress code is so much more relaxed and they have done away with the midnight buffet :)

Archived