Hotel in Copenhagen near airport?

I always check out hotels on Tripadvisor, and was surprised to see extremely favorable reviews of the Copenhagen Hilton airport hotel and its a 2-3 minute walk to Terminal 3.

Several months ago when I booked our stay I got a pretty good deal(for Copenhagen anyway) for an American plan breakfast and dinner and 1 nights stay for 2 people for $274 USD. Our flight doesn't get in until 1:30pm,and by the time we get luggage,clear customs we will be too tired to try to do any touring after an overnight flight from the US.

That was a nonrefundable rate and I don't know if its still available for that price now.

I am sure people have done better than that at other hotels pricewise, but when you are tired, having a familiar brand to stay with plus the convenience of not finding a cab or public transport seemed the right thing for us to do plus no additional cab fares to an offsite hotel.

I don't normally ever stay at airport hotels but this time it worked for us. So we can either use a Princess transfer the next day from the airport as we are right there, or take a cab to the pier. Leaning towards taking a cab to the pier though

Archived