Allure Deck 3 and kids - would you book it?

train

Allure's Deck 3 is the only deck with availability for 2 adults, 2 kids (ocean view). The family is concerned that this deck would be noisy and also noise from Deck 4 above.

Has anyone stayed on Deck 3 and found it noisy? Any feedback is appreciated.

Shouldn't be any noisier than anywhere else! I'd try to get toward the rear of the cabins...the theaters won't go all night. I'd try to avoid being below the clubs toward the front of the ship. Under you will be crew quarters...that shouldn't be noisy at all.

If you really want the date of this cruise, I would book it. You can always watch to see if something else opens up as the cruise gets closer.

There is nothing wrong with being down on deck 3 or any other lower OV deck. Think of the cash you are saving by being down there:)

My wife & I, along with our 2 daughters (ages 13 & 17), stayed in Allure Cabin #3606. Even though there was a pullman, both girls slept on the pull out couch & had plenty of room. We had the configuration with the bed near the closet. For an outside cabin, it was perfectly fine for the 4 of us. No noticable extra noise. I am pretty sure that Studio B was opposite our cabin. Storage space was good. Have a great cruise!

Archived