What do you love about the LEGEND?

michelle028

My favorite place on the ship is Enchanted Forest. It is also a great area to wait on debarkation day...not crowded with a view outside.

DSC_0203-1.jpg

I think the show lounge is the most beautiful I have seen so far. This is just outside - the perfect spot for formal night pictures!

DSC_0208.jpg

The glass staircase is pretty impressive too...

Staircase.jpg

For many more pictures, just click on the Legend links in my signature. One is for ship pictures, the other is my review. Hope you have as great a time on Legend as we had!

Here are a few tips from my review...

* Don’t forget the Fun Farewell on the last day where you get free drinks. Ours was in the Firebird Lounge at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday (last night).

* If you enjoy on-the-spot comedy (which I do), don’t miss the Wee Jimmy show that is live every morning on your stateroom TV, channel 27. My husband and I both thought he was funnier than the stand up comedian in Follies Lounge.

* Get to the mini-golf course early in the morning. It is cool and not crowded. Then leave the ship after the stampede is over.

* There is a floorplan of the Lido buffet at the entrance. Familiarize yourself with the areas to quickly find your favorite choices.

* I recommend eating breakfast in the MDR - it is more relaxing and you still have good options. If you do not prefer to do this every day, I strongly recommend trying it on the last day before debarkation. It is much less crazy than the lido buffet! If you do eat in the MDR for breakfast or lunch and you don’t want to share a table with strangers, just ask for a “table for 2” or how many ever in your party. They will honor your request.

* Do yourself a favor and visit the Enchanted Forest. We really enjoyed the quiet area and it was the ideal place to wait for our debarkation zone to be called.

I've been super excited (OF COURSE) about my upcoming cruise but this just kicked it up a notch, although I didn't even know that was possible, lol. I loved the pictures and all of the postive comments. I've been on several CCL ships but this is my first time on a Miracle Class ship.

We did that same cruise this past Dec. I really loved sailing out of Tampa. The trip under the Sunshine skyway bridge was awesome. The Enchanted forest was great too. Of all the ports we also liked Roatan. We did VB private tour -had a great time. Belize- liked it, but as others have said, you need a tour there. We'll be doing the ruins next cruise, did cavetubing last cruise. Gr Cay we did the stingray city tour & enjoyed it. We just took it easy in Coz, did some shopping & drinking.

I was not a big fan of the decor- dark wood & mirrored glass w/ gold etchings everywhere. Apart fr that, she is a beautiful ship, loved some of the light fixtures, some of the artwork. Great crew, decent food, &a great CD.

Enjoy your cruise.

My favorite place on the ship is Enchanted Forest. It is also a great area to wait on debarkation day...not crowded with a view outside.

DSC_0203-1.jpg

I think the show lounge is the most beautiful I have seen so far. This is just outside - the perfect spot for formal night pictures!

DSC_0208.jpg

The glass staircase is pretty impressive too...

Staircase.jpg

For many more pictures, just click on the Legend links in my signature. One is for ship pictures, the other is my review. Hope you have as great a time on Legend as we had!

Here are a few tips from my review...

* Don’t forget the Fun Farewell on the last day where you get free drinks. Ours was in the Firebird Lounge at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday (last night).

* If you enjoy on-the-spot comedy (which I do), don’t miss the Wee Jimmy show that is live every morning on your stateroom TV, channel 27. My husband and I both thought he was funnier than the stand up comedian in Follies Lounge.

* Get to the mini-golf course early in the morning. It is cool and not crowded. Then leave the ship after the stampede is over.

* There is a floorplan of the Lido buffet at the entrance. Familiarize yourself with the areas to quickly find your favorite choices.

* I recommend eating breakfast in the MDR - it is more relaxing and you still have good options. If you do not prefer to do this every day, I strongly recommend trying it on the last day before debarkation. It is much less crazy than the lido buffet! If you do eat in the MDR for breakfast or lunch and you don’t want to share a table with strangers, just ask for a “table for 2” or how many ever in your party. They will honor your request.

* Do yourself a favor and visit the Enchanted Forest. We really enjoyed the quiet area and it was the ideal place to wait for our debarkation zone to be called.

Is it hard to get a table for two at dinner each night?

Is it hard to get a table for two at dinner each night?

We did not have your time dining, so I can't help with that. It was never a problem at breakfast or lunch. Hope someone comes along to answer your question.

We did not have your time dining, so I can't help with that. It was never a problem at breakfast or lunch. Hope someone comes along to answer your question.

We like the early dining I go to see the Matre'd we I board the ship I just wounderd if it was hard to get a table for two.

Archived