BOGO on the OASIS

Unless it has changed, this is what is printed on the BOGO Coupon that is included in the D+/PC booklet and is currently be given out on all ships...........

Specialty Restaurant First Night BUY ONE GET ONE FREE - (Offer includes Chops Grille, Portofino on all of our ships, and on Oasis and Allure it also includes 150 Central Park Avenue, Solarium Bistro and Giovanni's Table. Valid for both pre-cruise and shipboard reservations, on ships with participating specialty restaurants. Only one guest needs to be D+. subject to available and valid to dine only on the firt night of the cruise. You must redeem cerficate at the time of purchase. Photocopies not accepted).

I have said it before - Patti you are the best! I think you should be one of the hosts on these boards, you seem to know everything or know where to get it and are always so pleasant - thank you again.

I have said it before - Patti you are the best! I think you should be one of the hosts on these boards, you seem to know everything or know where to get it and are always so pleasant - thank you again.

I'll second that one!!!!!

We got tripped up on this one by not reading the very fine print of the coupon. Four of us ate at Izumi the first night only to learn that Izumi is not included in this coupon BOGO deal. I don't know why it isn't, perhaps because Izumi pricing is based on each separte item of the menu. I think the soup was free.

Archived