Solo on the Summit ... anything I should be aware of??

Virtopia

Hello there!

I just booked my first cruise with Celebrity on the Summit for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise and although it's over a year away, I'm pretty excited.

Now, as it stands right now, I will be doing this cruise solo. It would be my 3rd solo cruise. The first 2 were done with Royal Caribbean and since I was familiar with what to expect, I didn't mind it.

I'll be 30 at the time of sailing and I've heard that Celebrity is a bit more upscale than Royal Caribbean. Will I feel extremely out of place or does Celebrity have solo events as well.

I will be posting this in the solo section as well but I thought I'd get more feedback here.

Thanks in advance!:D

Hello there!

I just booked my first cruise with Celebrity on the Summit for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise and although it's over a year away, I'm pretty excited.

Now, as it stands right now, I will be doing this cruise solo. It would be my 3rd solo cruise. The first 2 were done with Royal Caribbean and since I was familiar with what to expect, I didn't mind it.

I'll be 30 at the time of sailing and I've heard that Celebrity is a bit more upscale than Royal Caribbean. Will I feel extremely out of place or does Celebrity have solo events as well.

I will be posting this in the solo section as well but I thought I'd get more feedback here.

Thanks in advance!:D

I'm quite a bit older than you, but I've been traveling solo Celebrity for some time. I've never felt out of place and have met some great people especially at dinner (I always do late sitting, large table). I don't do solo events, so I can't answer that questions. You will love Celebrity.

Archived