Gatorade or Powerade on Eclipse?

C&F

Hello,

We'll be sailing on Eclipse in 2 weeks and I was wondering if they carried a sports drink like Gatorade or Powerade. If so what package would cover it, Classic or Premium? I will be trying to hit the gym and like a Gatorade after a workout. I know they carry vitamin water, but it's not really the same thing. What package covers that, though?

Thanks.

Hello,

We'll be sailing on Eclipse in 2 weeks and I was wondering if they carried a sports drink like Gatorade or Powerade. If so what package would cover it, Classic or Premium? I will be trying to hit the gym and like a Gatorade after a workout. I know they carry vitamin water, but it's not really the same thing. What package covers that, though?

Thanks.

Greetings

On the Equinox a couple of weeks ago Gatorade as well as Vitamin Water were available. Likely to be the same on Eclipse. We had the Premium package, I don't believe the classic included either.

Good Sailing

Tom

Take a container of the mix. Cheaper and there water available, ship's water is fine but there is also bottled water if you desire.

I usually do, but trying to pack very light. I have Classic package and wife has Premium. Maybe I'll pick up a few with her card and keep them in the fridge. Thanks!

Greetings

On the Equinox a couple of weeks ago Gatorade as well as Vitamin Water were available. Likely to be the same on Eclipse. We had the Premium package, I don't believe the classic included either.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks. What bars were these available in?

Thanks. What bars were these available in?

I saw them next to the mast grill and also everytime we got off the ship they had them along with water and sodas down by the gangway. Bars probably have some too, but I was too busy drinking there to notice :D.

I saw them next to the mast grill and also everytime we got off the ship they had them along with water and sodas down by the gangway. Bars probably have some too, but I was too busy drinking there to notice :D.

Trust me, I'll be drinking plenty also, haha!! In addition to post-workout, Gatorade is a great hangover helper!!!

Trust me, I'll be drinking plenty also, haha!! In addition to post-workout, Gatorade is a great hangover helper!!![/quote

Red Bull + Vodka = Wide awake drunk.

Great thing is it doesn't allow the brain to realize that it should hurt.

Trust me, I'll be drinking plenty also, haha!! In addition to post-workout, Gatorade is a great hangover helper!!![/quote

Red Bull + Vodka = Wide awake drunk.

Great thing is it doesn't allow the brain to realize that it should hurt.

My friends always order that! Would that be covered by the classic package?

Archived