If You've Sailed AquaClass On Infinity Or Summit Post-Solsticization...

Xport

And you occupied one of the new AquaClass staterooms on Deck 11, you may want to check your Captain's Club sailing history to assure that your cruise credits related to that sailing have been properly applied...

I sailed a fourteen night South America itinerary aboard Infinity in an A1 stateroom in January and should have been awarded three cruise credits [one for sailing , a second for an itinerary of twelve or more nights, and a third for having sailed AquaClass] for the trip... Two reward credits were posted to my Captain's Club sailing history [one short]...

While I do not know the basis for the error for certain, I suspect that the issue relates to the fact that the new Deck 11 staterooms were not classified as AquaClass so as to award the additional cruise credit... The AQ cabins on Deck 9 were converted from Concierge Class to AquaClass and, since both categories--along with suites--earn the additional credit, the error may not have occurred...

Friends--who also sailed Infinity/South America in an A1/Deck 11 cabin on a different date--have encountered the same issue...

Clearly it's easier to get this corrected while records are fresh if you, too, experience a similar error... Just thought I'd mention it...

We had the same thing happen but we were in an AQ on deck 9. It's taken me 6 weeks to get it sorted out. When I originally contacted Captains Club, they said that I wasn't even on the sailing manifest. They finally said that it was a computer glitch not recognizing the AQ category.

I hope that they're going to automatically correct everyone that has sailed AQ now that they know they have a problem with their computer system rather than waiting for people to contact them.

Thanks to both coldweathergirl and Xport for reporting on this problem. We will be in Aqua Class on Infinity for back-to-back Panama Canal cruises starting April 10th, so will need to closely check when we return home that we receive the correct number of cruise credits.

Just to let everyone know it is possible to get that third credit years later .

Booked Our second Celebrity cruise in two months ago for next month. Then realized then that after our first cruise in 2008 they did not give us the third credit (we had a sky suite ) for our Alaska land tour option that brought the trip to 12 days . ( It was an awesome trip )

It took time - some scans from our photo album - including room keys and land tour itinerary and the offer (threat?) of over 1000 photos our group too on the trip . I got that third point!

I was told that they only keep records two years so if you act in the two year time frame it should be easier.

Archived