Miami Cruiseport Webcam ?

popeye0429

:D Not bragging here ... First time B2B ..

Royal - Majesty of the Seas - 4 day

Carnival - Victory - 6 day

We had future cruise certificates with both lines .. time to use them .. almost covered both deposits ! :rolleyes:

:D Not bragging here ... First time B2B ..

Royal - Majesty of the Seas - 4 day

Carnival - Victory - 6 day

We had future cruise certificates with both lines .. time to use them .. almost covered both deposits ! :rolleyes:

Nice choice there. You'll enjoy the MOS. Get up to the Compass Deli up one level from the Widjammer. They make great Cuban sandwiches and the crepes they make are awesome. Many people miss the Compass Deli or they don't discover it until the end of the cruise. Its generally a great place for a lunch early in the cruise because of that.

;) Thanks nbs... We love to find out of the way places on the ships ! And we surely don't skip any meals .. oink-oink ...

It's a long wait til Spring, 2013 .. but that seems to be the way it always works out for us ... but gives us tons of time to research every detail .. YIKES .. :p

Anybody - please .. Nice hotels close to the cruise port .. no five stars please ...

LET'S GOOoooo !

:eek: Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale has a number of great webcams .. especially this one ..

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Watch how busy this cruise port is on Saturday AM's (5:30 til about 7:30) and afternoons (4ish til about 6) .. Sundays are pretty good tooo ! Lotsa smiling and waving .. and a week later .. lotsa sad faces and tears. Can you feel it ?

Sure would like to find a Miami port cam ... Dang ...

:p BTW ... Forgot to mention .. duh !

My question of hotels near Miami Cruiseport .. I went to the Ports of Call boards and found the Miami section ... Lots of posts of reasonable hotels near the airport .. downtown .. near the beach .. some with shuttles ... all price ranges ..

WOW - Let's gooooo ! :rolleyes:

:p BTW ... Forgot to mention .. duh !

My question of hotels near Miami Cruiseport .. I went to the Ports of Call boards and found the Miami section ... Lots of posts of reasonable hotels near the airport .. downtown .. near the beach .. some with shuttles ... all price ranges ..

WOW - Let's gooooo ! :rolleyes:

We're doing the MOS cruise in November and have booked the Holiday Inn Port of Miami - this will be our 5th or 6th time there. Price should be in the $150 range and it is clean, very close to Bayside which is a lively place to be and only a 10 minute drive to the ship.

We did this cruise last year too and I put up a review with pics here if you'd like to get a taste of the ship and the Miami area.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1499486

:eek: Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale has a number of great webcams .. especially this one ..

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Watch how busy this cruise port is on Saturday AM's (5:30 til about 7:30) and afternoons (4ish til about 6) .. Sundays are pretty good tooo ! Lotsa smiling and waving .. and a week later .. lotsa sad faces and tears. Can you feel it ?

Sure would like to find a Miami port cam ... Dang ...

Sundays are good in Ft. Lauderdale.

I am usually waist deep in the water watching Princess, Carnival, Celebrity and RCI head out to fun. Wishing I was on one of them.

Archived