3-29-12 Thursday Weigh-In -- Join In The Fun!

Jan_In_Maine

Hi There,

I am back from my cruise. Let's just say I gained a few lbs. Not pretty.

Jan and Rose, good job on the losses, I hope to post a loss next week.

Cruise was good but 3 days in hubby fell and sprained his ankle. By last Thursday he couldn't walk anymore. We borrowed a wheelchair from the ship.

Pushing my 6'5", 250 lb. hubby was not fun!

I was really glad to get home on Sunday.

I wish everyone lots of losing. Diana

Hi all!

I was looking for the thread this morning as I am so proud to say I also lost 1.4 lbs!:D

Sure don't know how that happened as I had a 1/4 chicken & fries takeout the other night with 1/2 a piece of red velvet cake!

Diana ~ sorry to hear of DH's injury, that sure would put a damper on the fun! Glad to hear he's getting better.

Congrats on the losses Jan & Rose!:D

Have a nice weekend! Hope Belle's okay.

~ Jo ~ :)

Sherilyn--congratulations!! that is quite an accomplishment--how long has it taken you?? Not that it matters---I just think that is so awesome!!

Jo, Jan & Rose--congrats on your losses as well.

Unfortunately, I'm up .8. I suck at this game:(

Have a good week everyone!!

Shelly

Sherilyn--congratulations!! that is quite an accomplishment--how long has it taken you??

Thanks!

I lost the initial 93 pounds in 10 months. I decided to focus on maintaining and making sure I could realistically keep it off and maintained solid for a year. I've just lost the last few pounds in the last month.

Sherilyn (and everybody else) - That is awesome, congratulations on such a momentous achievement.

This week has been the most unfocused I have had in quite a while. Stupid cold and stressing from job hunting just sapping my chi. Stayed the same this week so not complaining, just need a good run or two when my head stops feeling like a bowling ball.

Supposed to be 90 today, think I'll go sit on the patio, listen to the fountain, and bake it out.

Again, way to go Sherilyn - just phenomenal.

It must be in the water. I too am down 1.5 which puts me at 158.5. I was surprised because I have never been down more than 1 in a week and did not do anything different.

My goal for the next 2 weeks is to maintain. I will be having my first cataract surgery Wednesday, so no heavy exercising for a week or so:D. Hopefully I will have the next one before the end of the month. I am really looking forward to being able to drive a night again. Have not been comfortable doing that from a strange location in a long time.

Can't Wait!!!

Hi all!

Well that's strange! Yesterday I posted a Maxine cartoon here but now it's disappeared!:confused:

She said something to the effect "I know all about recycling. I've been losing the same 10 lbs for the last 20 years!!" Yep been there, done that!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Archived