NCL Sky Bar Menu

gofigyawhy

Hi all.

My wife and I are going to be on board the Sky 5/28 taking our 1st cruise to celebrate our 30th anniversary.

I am trying to find out what prices are going to be for cocktails on our trip but am not finding much about the Sky's prices. I asked our PCC if she had a bar menu and answer was no. I asked what should I expect and the answer was they run about resort prices. That was no help because I have never stayed at a resort.

I have found some recent dailies and menus from the Gem so I asked my PCC if the Sky was the same and/or drink menus the same across all the NCL ships and again she didn't know. She said it depends on the Head Bar Manager of the ship. Why is this so top secret when a customer asks a question that I don't see has confidential? The dailies I have seen our for drink of the day but I am looking more for like whiskey and seven, tequila sunrise etc. No foo-foo drinks just normal cocktails.

Thanks for any info that any one might have who has been on the Sky.

Here is a bar menu--- my impression is that the bar menu is standard across the US fleet. This one is from February, so should give you a good idea. There is an additional 15% auto gratuity on all bar drinks that will appear on your tab.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1586768 see post #3

Archived