Internet - Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel

Hi! I'll be cruising Oasis soon. Hoping someone can help me with internet. Our 3 stops are in Labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel. Does anyone know if right in the port area if any of these have internet available (I won't have my own laptop with me). If so, do you have directions or the name of the facility or prices/hours!? I'd like to pay for like 30-45 min in each port.

Thanks in advance.

In Labadee and Falmouth there are no internet cafes that I know of. Labadee is private and your are not outside of the beach area. I have not seen any type of cafe in Falmouth. There used to be 1 store that had an unsecure wireless connection, but that has changed since I was on Allure last month. Now it is password protected. I'm not sure about Cozumel since I bring my iPhone with me and use WiFi when I found it around town. But I know I have seen tons of internet cafes around all tourist areas.

What about Cozumel? do they have good free wifi? :D

Since where RCCL docks is about 2 miles from where all the shops are I have not found any free wifi in the immediate port area. If you take a cab in to town (i think it was only like $6 for the entire cab) there are tons of free wifi. The best place I found was at the Starbucks at Plaza Punta Langosta (if i remember right this is where NCL docks at. I saw a bunch of crew sitting outside in the plaza with laptops, iPads and phones. Connection and range was great was able to FaceTime and Skype with no lag. There are also a bunch of restaurants and bars where if you eat/drink there they will give you the wireless password.

Since where RCCL docks is about 2 miles from where all the shops are I have not found any free wifi in the immediate port area. If you take a cab in to town (i think it was only like $6 for the entire cab) there are tons of free wifi. The best place I found was at the Starbucks at Plaza Punta Langosta (if i remember right this is where NCL docks at. I saw a bunch of crew sitting outside in the plaza with laptops, iPads and phones. Connection and range was great was able to FaceTime and Skype with no lag. There are also a bunch of restaurants and bars where if you eat/drink there they will give you the wireless password.

Thanks, we are going on an excursion but I would like to stop by to get some free internet on the way back.

Thanks, we are going on an excursion but I would like to stop by to get some free internet on the way back.

No problem. If you got any others questions just let me know. You'll have a great time on Allure.

There are no internet cafe's in Labadee. Also, I did not see any in Falmouth. The port area is new and fairly small. I am sure there are some in Cozumel, but I have not personally looked for one.

How about internet places in those 3 ports where they provide a computer? Any in the port areas?

Thanks in advance!

In Falmouth - Im not sure which store, but when you walk in tot he market from the boat and go to the furthest left, there is a store that sells alcohol and during my last visit (Aug 2011) there was some free wifi but very slow. Good to get email and send but not surfing.

That's where I went for some free wifi too, but when I went back in March it is now secure =(

In Falmouth - Im not sure which store, but when you walk in tot he market from the boat and go to the furthest left, there is a store that sells alcohol and during my last visit (Aug 2011) there was some free wifi but very slow. Good to get email and send but not surfing.

Archived